Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Updates Schedule?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #9195  by alexalex246
 Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:29 pm
I don't know about anyone else, but i would like to see an updates schedule so i know what updates will be on the site next, rather than checking each day or 2 for a particular scene to come out. Anyone agree?
 #9198  by admin
 Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:06 pm
I agree but if you noticed there was one up last week ... however i just couldnt keep to it, i'll try it again but the reason i took it down was there wasnt many views and it was difficult to keep to the schedule with new models coming in, not knowing when the scenes will be cut and available and there was other issues i encountered, so i didnt want to get members hopes up for a scene appearing on a certain date then me changing it at the last minute.

But i'm not one for giving up easily so i'll try it again if enough people want it??
 #9199  by alexalex246
 Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:23 pm
Never saw it, i take it you're still flying by the seat of your pants trying to get the scenes cut so you have something to put up? :P
 #9200  by admin
 Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:37 pm
alexalex246 wrote:Never saw it, i take it you're still flying by the seat of your pants trying to get the scenes cut so you have something to put up? :P

lol no it's quite the opposite, we have over a 100 scenes across 25 different models uploaded to the server ready to be used as updates, it's just with updating more now we have to shoot more, which has a knock on effect on absolutely everything else thats needed to be done, but i like being busy so all is well :D

btw, i'm just working on another way for me to list the update schedule that will actually work well this time, i'll see if i can get it posted tomorrow :D
 #9209  by ETPlayer
 Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:44 am
I did see the listing last week, and you are right Lee, got the hopes up :P. I don't really mind either way though, kind of fun to just see what comes up. Having a little more consistent release of interactive/stunt cock vids would be nice though, hasn't been a new one for quite a long time.
 #9261  by admin
 Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:34 pm
ETPlayer wrote:I did see the listing last week, and you are right Lee, got the hopes up :P. I don't really mind either way though, kind of fun to just see what comes up. Having a little more consistent release of interactive/stunt cock vids would be nice though, hasn't been a new one for quite a long time.

I'll try and do more regular updates with the stunt cock, today being one of them with Shay Hendrix ;)