Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Honest review

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #9491  by steven
 Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:55 pm
As always we appreciate any feedback we get on the content, and we are constantly developing styles and ideas, many of which come from members' suggestions on this forum :)

On a shoot we work very hard within the time and location constraints we often come up against, and with the models, a lot depends on how far they are willing to go in terms of using the cocks/cumshots or virtual sex scenes. I much prefer working with experienced models who are up for anything because there is so much more you can shoot with them!

We are always looking for new models who we think will fall into the standard of work we are after and I think we are heading swiftly in the right direction. We are shooting our first full Girl/Girl set next week, with more to come hopefully, we are bringing back popular models and are approaching (and getting approached by) more better known models who you may have seen on babestation etc, and those girls know what they are doing! :)

Anyway, thanks again for your feedback, the way I see it any audience is always after something fresh and we as producers are receptive to that so we can continue to evolve WIN- developing new ideas and keeping the quality of the content as high as possible. :D