Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• New Website and Theme Possibilities

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #10310  by TWATTERED
 Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:41 am
It occurs to me that both WIN and Bopping Babes cater for specific male fantasies but can't help thinking that there are themes and fetishes that could be considered for any future expansion of the collection of sites currently being promoted.

For instance, there are a LOT of guys out there that really like 'kinky keep fit' or gym/ballerina/leotard based fantasies, or girls that wear skimpy denim shorts, etc, or at least to start with !!!

Bopping Babes does go part the way to cover this but I actually think a brand new site could be considered to do this properly which would be loosely based on the BB format but with emphasis and focus on 'keep fit' gym/ballerina/leotard type dances/stripteases.

I also think if approached the right way that it would also be possible to entice more mainstream models to get involved, especially those that may have in the past turned down WIN or BB. I feel there is an opportunity here to broaden the overall offering and in doing so get on board girls that would have fun doing this kind of tease.

Bouncing boobs is the new garlic bread LOL !! Bouncing-Babes.com

The trouble with WIN is that it tends to divide opinion. There are those who like the more hardcore sets/videos from the models that are happy to work to more adult levels and others who quite like the more softcore tease sets with the likes of Hayley-Marie Coppin. The site title itself, which does what it says on the tin, I suspect puts off a lot of the more mainstream models and I believe it sometimes tries too hard to keep everyone happy but in doing so tends to fall between a rock and a hard place being neither one thing or the other.

Bopping Babes is a much better name for a website as it is more generic and obviously a lot more acceptable to models in general from both adult and mainstream/glamour sectors of the industry.

I think Downblouseloving is another great website where the basic premise and ethos panders to the fantasies all us guys have for looking down blouses to get a cheeky glimpse of forbidden pleasures. It is also able to attract some great models with gorgeous boobs to work for them.

I just think going forward that WIN and BB need to carefully think about the future strategy for these sites and to at least consider how they can be further developed or refined and indeed whether there are genuine opportunities to consider other niche markets and male fantasies to broaden the portfolio.

Just my 2 cents
:D
 #10312  by admin
 Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:00 pm
Thanks for your views and basically they are very valid. For BoppingBabes, as it is fairly new, i am waiting to see what direction it takes under it's own steam. I have the thoughts that even though it is dancing etc, it will actually be the outfits and backdrops that make the scenes a success on the site, and yes you would think it easier to get models to do boppingbabes, but the reality is that it is actually harder to cast for BB than WIN ... work that out??

As for doing other fetishes/genres, i am always looking to do other spin offs from WIN and/or BB, but it's just getting the time work out what to actually do that hasnt already been done before lol
 #10315  by TWATTERED
 Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:09 am
Think I tend to agree with you re BoppingBabes abd the fact that it's future development can be influenced to a large degree by the outfits and backgrounds/situations in which the videos are filmed.

I definitely think there is plenty of scope to develop and evolve the 'areobics' type dances/videos where the models are featured wearing dance/gym/leotard related garments whilst also having 'clubwear/night out' type outfits for other videos.

As a big fan of bouncing boobs as well perhaps you could introduce some 'slow motion' elements into some of the videos to really capture their beauty and movement. Close ups would be nice too !!

:D
 #10316  by admin
 Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:54 am
The bouncy boobs angle was one of the main points of boppingbabes when i first started it off, Mercedes (Demi Scott) did some earlier videos for WIN, from there i realised how popular dancing/bouncy boobs video were, so thats always something that we try to achieve with the videos. Hayley Marie did a great job in her videos, every single one has her bouncing her boobs at some point, so youre gonna love the upcoming videos from HMC :D :D :D

Thanks again for the feedback, it really does help knowing what you guys want/like :D ...