Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Variety of models

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #26001  by BqRmtg
 Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:44 pm
Love the sites and am a regular returning member but one thing that stops me from staying subscribed all the time is there are not enough new models.

I know that the videos require some level of expertise (even acting) in front of the camera but if say there was a new model every week/fortnight or so it would make your sites so much more exciting in my opinion. I always find the videos more exciting when it is a new model.

Some models have done dozens upon dozens of scenes and it reaches a point where it can become a little sterile.
 #26008  by Steph
 Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:32 am
BqRmtg wrote:Love the sites and am a regular returning member but one thing that stops me from staying subscribed all the time is there are not enough new models.

I know that the videos require some level of expertise (even acting) in front of the camera but if say there was a new model every week/fortnight or so it would make your sites so much more exciting in my opinion. I always find the videos more exciting when it is a new model.

Some models have done dozens upon dozens of scenes and it reaches a point where it can become a little sterile.

We are always on the lookout for new faces and we do try and get as many new models as possible, it's not always an easy task as there seems to be a new generation of model that are more interested in shooting their own content than actually working for producers.

We have had a few fresh faces in over the past few weeks such as : Ivy, Georgie Lyall and Danni Marie.

If you have any model suggestions let us know :-D