Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Lock out

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #26184  by kentknight
 Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:55 am
From time to time, when I log in, I will find that I am not able to access a particular video (at the moment I can't view "Panty Apology" by Lola Rae in USJ.) When I click onto the video it takes me to the "non members page" ie suggesting that I join USJ if I want to view the video! (I am a triple site member!) I am however, able to view all the other videos on all three sites.

This has happened several times before and is very frustrating! No amount of logging out, logging back in, rebooting etc helps. After a couple of days, if I am lucky, it seems to be sorted out (perhaps something you do your end?) Can you please resolve this problem for good please? Thanks. :D
 #26189  by deathr0w
 Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:13 pm
Have you tried clearing your cache - it sounds like the browser has loaded a cached version of the site from a browsing session where you might not have been logged in to the member's area?

https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
 #26190  by kentknight
 Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:10 am
Thanks, I didn't know how to do that, so thanks for the advice. It is back now anyway. Thanks again. :-)
 #26213  by kleinigkeit
 Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:20 pm
I'm having the same problem with Dolly's new video on USJ, "What's In Your Trousers?" No problems seeing any other content, but that one video tells me that I need to join to see the content. I cleared my cache and still see this.
 #26214  by deathr0w
 Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:19 pm
kleinigkeit wrote:I'm having the same problem with Dolly's new video on USJ, "What's In Your Trousers?" No problems seeing any other content, but that one video tells me that I need to join to see the content. I cleared my cache and still see this.

Can you try it again now?

I'll drop the web developer another message to see if he can fix it - I think there's an issue with the caching at our end.

Let us know how you get one.

Thanks
 #26215  by kleinigkeit
 Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:46 pm
deathr0w wrote:
kleinigkeit wrote:I'm having the same problem with Dolly's new video on USJ, "What's In Your Trousers?" No problems seeing any other content, but that one video tells me that I need to join to see the content. I cleared my cache and still see this.

Can you try it again now?

I'll drop the web developer another message to see if he can fix it - I think there's an issue with the caching at our end.

Let us know how you get one.

Thanks

The page loads correctly now, but when I click on the download link it takes me to a "Join Now" page.