Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Happy "VR" Christmas!

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #27325  by Keefar
 Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:57 am
I just bought myself an Oculus Go.
I thought it might be the cost effective way to start off on and see where it goes.
I am looking at updating my computer sometime soon so might look into a Rift or Vive to get the better quality but hopefully the Oculus Go will do the job :D
How are you guys looking at a start date for ZexyVR and WankitnowVR?
 #27326  by admin
 Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:27 am
Keefar wrote:I just bought myself an Oculus Go.
I thought it might be the cost effective way to start off on and see where it goes.
I am looking at updating my computer sometime soon so might look into a Rift or Vive to get the better quality but hopefully the Oculus Go will do the job :D
How are you guys looking at a start date for ZexyVR and WankitnowVR?

Good choice with the OGO .... ZexyVR should be in a couple of weeks, hopefully ;) ... WIN VR should be a month or so behind that :D
 #27332  by Keefar
 Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:36 am
My Oculus Go just arrived in the mail so I'll have to try it out with some VR scenes from other websites, to see what it's like.... hopefully good I hope.
Just get me ready for the main course of ZexyVR and WankitnowVR ;)
 #27333  by admin
 Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:08 am
Keefar wrote:My Oculus Go just arrived in the mail so I'll have to try it out with some VR scenes from other websites, to see what it's like.... hopefully good I hope.
Just get me ready for the main course of ZexyVR and WankitnowVR ;)

Great! ... Please let us know what you think of it :D
 #27338  by Keefar
 Fri Dec 28, 2018 10:49 pm
I have just tried out my Oculus Go, with some sample videos from Czech VR.
The videos look fine especially when the actors are up close to the camera, but when they are away from it, there seems to be a little pixelation and the screen door effect happens. Not a bad thing but it is noticeable a little.
Just wondering if you guys have tested the Oculus Go? If so, are there any settings that you changed and what VR video player are you using, as to get the best quality available.
This could be a long shot, but could you send any sample videos through so I could try them out to see how they go (worth a shot :) ).
Hopefully your videos will be picture clear with no pixelation and no screen door effect.
 #27339  by admin
 Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:07 am
Keefar wrote:I have just tried out my Oculus Go, with some sample videos from Czech VR.
The videos look fine especially when the actors are up close to the camera, but when they are away from it, there seems to be a little pixelation and the screen door effect happens. Not a bad thing but it is noticeable a little.
Just wondering if you guys have tested the Oculus Go? If so, are there any settings that you changed and what VR video player are you using, as to get the best quality available.
This could be a long shot, but could you send any sample videos through so I could try them out to see how they go (worth a shot :) ).
Hopefully your videos will be picture clear with no pixelation and no screen door effect.

I've PM'd you :)
 #27341  by Keefar
 Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:11 pm
i have replied but not sure if it went through.
Please let me know if you did/didn't receive it.
Cheers