Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Same lineup on winvr

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #29199  by deathr0w
 Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:21 am
laxtheman wrote:Would you guys consider changing the line up a little?. it’s just the same faces being shown. Elle hunter, Hayley had one vid put up and nothing since. It be good to freshen it up.

We've got some great new content for WINVR coming up in the next week :)

I'll need to double-check what Elle shot but she may have only done that one scene. We had planned on shooting Elle again for WINVR, but she cancelled on the day of the shoot :(
 #29741  by admin
 Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:43 am
laxtheman wrote:Again it’s the problem of same selection of girls being put on the site. You guys had other girls shoot so how come their stuff isn’t on?

Also it’s a reoccurring theme of step daughter/step dad/step brother scenes. If you go through your pages you will see its prevalent. It may be popular but you need more variety on there. You don’t need to put that sort of scene every 4-5 days. Thanks

We appreciate your feedback but please don't demand a schedule, if you want your own schedule then you need to produce you're own content/site.
 #29748  by BobJones148
 Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:51 pm
laxtheman wrote:Again it’s the problem of same selection of girls being put on the site. You guys had other girls shoot so how come their stuff isn’t on?

Also it’s a reoccurring theme of step daughter/step dad/step brother scenes. If you go through your pages you will see its prevalent. It may be popular but you need more variety on there. You don’t need to put that sort of scene every 4-5 days. Thanks

Have a few days off from wanking. You might then appreciate the girls you have to wank over. Certainly far better than anything your attitude would be able to get naked. :lol:
 #29751  by BobJones148
 Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:32 am
laxtheman wrote:Mate u don’t need to chime in everytime someone has a opinion. What girls am I meant to be excited about? the ones that have awful tattoos/tits and can’t act?

You have storylines where for example Jennifer keelings is “packing to go on holiday and go to the airport” but dressed in stockings/dress? You might be able to warm yourself to the logic of that scene but not me.

You need to learn to respect everyone’s opinion/views. Everything isn’t rosy.

I agree, some right mingers on site and the acting is often terrible. But it's still better than anything you could pull and get in to bed. Beggars can't be choosers. TIP:- watch a slim girl with the sound down.
 #29752  by Steph
 Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:38 am
Now now boys ..... I think we can all agree that not every model is going to be to everyone's taste but if every model we had on the site was the same it would be pretty boring. There is a huge portion of men that like tattoos and fake boobs so it's not something we are suddenly going to stop shooting. On the other hand, there are plenty of natural models on the site and plenty more to come! With regards to the "Realistic" outfits, we are going to speak to our videographers to make sure they are choosing better clothes for the models to wear.
 #29755  by BobJones148
 Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:30 pm
Steph wrote:Now now boys ..... I think we can all agree that not every model is going to be to everyone's taste but if every model we had on the site was the same it would be pretty boring. There is a huge portion of men that like tattoos and fake boobs so it's not something we are suddenly going to stop shooting. On the other hand, there are plenty of natural models on the site and plenty more to come! With regards to the "Realistic" outfits, we are going to speak to our videographers to make sure they are choosing better clothes for the models to wear.

I agree. And anyway i couldn't maintain enough spunk production if my top ten (viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5088&start=10#p27901) were on one after the other. Sometimes it's nice to see a wobbly, minger with tats and take a nice, well earned break. :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #29756  by BobJones148
 Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:32 pm
laxtheman wrote:Steph/Deathrow you need to give some sort of warning to BobJones. Not the first time that he has attacked people for the view/comments made on here. From his point of view, everything must be liked by everybody which obviously cannot be the case

I've had one. I still couldn't resist telling you a few home truths. Relax. Don't take things so personal. I don't actually know for certain you can pull decent women. :lol: :lol:
 #29758  by BobJones148
 Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:51 pm
laxtheman wrote:Mate I don’t worship all the sites like you do 24/7. It’s funny that others get suspended but somehow twats like you get to stay on.

If your such a ladies man, why you bothering with these sites? Don’t be a hypocrite homie.

Giving me home truths? What home truths? Least I can speak out on stuff that’s wrong rather than be sheep and follow.

I bet you jump on the Coronavirus quarantine as soon as it was announced. wanking non stop.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's more like it!
 #29759  by BobJones148
 Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:55 pm
laxtheman wrote:Mate I don’t worship all the sites like you do 24/7. It’s funny that others get suspended but somehow twats like you get to stay on.

If your such a ladies man, why you bothering with these sites? Don’t be a hypocrite homie.

Giving me home truths? What home truths? Least I can speak out on stuff that’s wrong rather than be sheep and follow.

I bet you jump on the Coronavirus quarantine as soon as it was announced. wanking non stop.

Actually, I must take issue with one thing. The idea that Corona would give me a boner. Have you seen it? Minging. Not my virus of choice at all. :lol: :lol: