Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• variety is the spice of life

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #29358  by ywpD4U
 Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:27 pm
Lately doggy-style dominates WIN’s “Virtual Sex” videos. Of the 36 most recent scenes, 31—or almost 90%--have doggy-style while cowgirl appears in just 12. I believe there used to be a lot more scenes involving cowgirl. I’ve also noticed another recent trend: doggy-style only and cumming on the model’s ass. Of the seven most recent “Virtual Sex” videos, five use this approach. It's almost formulaic.
I assume you are doing this because this is what many of your subscribers want. As a lifelong subscriber, I personally would like to see more “Virtual Sex” scenes that progress from doggy-style to cowgirl to cumming on the model’s breasts. If variety is the spice of life--which has long been a hallmark of WIN's videos--then perhaps you would consider mixing things up a bit more.
 #29360  by deathr0w
 Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:06 am
ywpD4U wrote:Lately doggy-style dominates WIN’s “Virtual Sex” videos. Of the 36 most recent scenes, 31—or almost 90%--have doggy-style while cowgirl appears in just 12. I believe there used to be a lot more scenes involving cowgirl. I’ve also noticed another recent trend: doggy-style only and cumming on the model’s ass. Of the seven most recent “Virtual Sex” videos, five use this approach. It's almost formulaic.
I assume you are doing this because this is what many of your subscribers want. As a lifelong subscriber, I personally would like to see more “Virtual Sex” scenes that progress from doggy-style to cowgirl to cumming on the model’s breasts. If variety is the spice of life--which has long been a hallmark of WIN's videos--then perhaps you would consider mixing things up a bit more.

Thanks for the feedback - i'll pass this on to our producers, we'll get some more variety in the scenes when we start shooting again in the new year :D
 #30876  by INDIASIA
 Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:41 pm
ywpD4U wrote:Lately doggy-style dominates WIN’s “Virtual Sex” videos. Of the 36 most recent scenes, 31—or almost 90%--have doggy-style while cowgirl appears in just 12. I believe there used to be a lot more scenes involving cowgirl. I’ve also noticed another recent trend: doggy-style only and cumming on the model’s ass. Of the seven most recent “Virtual Sex” videos, five use this approach. It's almost formulaic.

This is late but this post i totally agree with.This is still going on now.So no change like we thought there would be.Oh i apologise Jess gets a good load over her great tits in fucking my stepdad pt 2.Still would love a few more scenes like her one. :D SO GOOD TO WATCH HER SCENE :D
 #30877  by INDIASIA
 Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:06 pm
INDIASIA wrote:

This is late but this post i totally agree with.This is still going on now.So no change like we thought there would be.Oh i apologise Jess gets a good load over her great tits in fucking my stepdad pt 2.Still would love a few more scenes like her one. :D SO GOOD TO WATCH HER SCENE :D

Sorry and pt 1 she is so lovely
jess-harrington-fucking-my-step-dad-pt-1-127.jpg