Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Why has WIN changed ?????

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #29988  by crazyd
 Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:09 am
Thanks, sorry yeah I know my comment wasn't exactly productive. In terms of girls... I dont even know where to start. Penny Lee, Charlie Rose, Mercedes, Hayley Marie Copin, Harley G, Kylie K ... The list goes on. Just the pretty, natural, girl-next-door types. Page3 model types. You still have a few - Dolly P and Lauren Louise pop up every so often, but no offense the vast majority of the girls you have at the moment arent doing it for me. Too skinny, out of shape, tats, weird hair, fake tits... Maybe that's the market these days, I dunno. As mentioned it seems like the upper end are doing their own thing on onlyfans these days.
 #30052  by deathr0w
 Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:41 am
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:I would desperately ask for the Ann summers nurse outfits to be binned also - so many updates this year of girls in them :(

Consider that done :D

We're in the process of getting a lot of new outfits. Some of the nurse uniforms are the ones the models bring with them - which tend to be the typical sexy nurse outfits, but we prefer the real looking nurse uniforms and accessories.
 #30054  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:28 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:I would desperately ask for the Ann summers nurse outfits to be binned also - so many updates this year of girls in them :(

Consider that done :D

We're in the process of getting a lot of new outfits. Some of the nurse uniforms are the ones the models bring with them - which tend to be the typical sexy nurse outfits, but we prefer the real looking nurse uniforms and accessories.

huzzah!
 #30868  by INDIASIA
 Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:43 pm
BqRmtg wrote:Been a member of this site many times and keep coming back but must admit that I think the site has now changed to the point I would not consider subscribing.

For me WIN was great because you have lots of girls showing explicit nudity all the time with JOI.

Nowadays though there seems to be too many scenes with non explicit nudity and then most of the scene taken up with a POV of the girl sucking a plastic dildo. I'm sure some of your members love this sort of scene and there is room for it of course but it seems it is becoming more and more prevalent. I just checked and the last 5 scenes have all been this style and before that at least every other scene.

For example I was excited to see a new girl Eva Ray have a scene but you get a flash of full frontal, no explicit nudity and the rest looking down on her sucking a plastic dildo.

Where are the scenes where a girl would give you JOI whilst slowly stripping and then giving you the ultimate tease of parting her legs and perhaps masterbating whilst instructing you to jerk off - isn't this what your site is named after ?

Maybe most of your members want this and I'm in the minority and that's why most of the scenes are going this way ? If that's the case perhaps time to rename your site.

most of the scene taken up with a POV of the girl sucking a plastic dildo. I'm sure some of your members love this sort of scene ..
I do definitely agree with the toy sucking does get a lot monotonous nowadays.. :( :( :(
 #30873  by INDIASIA
 Wed Nov 11, 2020 2:34 pm
crazyd wrote:Thanks, sorry yeah I know my comment wasn't exactly productive. In terms of girls... I dont even know where to start. Penny Lee, Charlie Rose, Mercedes, Hayley Marie Copin, Harley G, Kylie K ... The list goes on. Just the pretty, natural, girl-next-door types. Page3 model types. You still have a few - Dolly P and Lauren Louise pop up every so often, but no offense the vast majority of the girls you have at the moment arent doing it for me. Too skinny, out of shape, tats, weird hair, fake tits... Maybe that's the market these days, I dunno. As mentioned it seems like the upper end are doing their own thing on onlyfans these days.

If there was not any variety life would be so boring.There is something for every one some where.I dont like some things but i just skip that and carry on looking for something i do love. :D
 #30912  by deathr0w
 Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:27 pm
INDIASIA wrote:
crazyd wrote:Thanks, sorry yeah I know my comment wasn't exactly productive. In terms of girls... I dont even know where to start. Penny Lee, Charlie Rose, Mercedes, Hayley Marie Copin, Harley G, Kylie K ... The list goes on. Just the pretty, natural, girl-next-door types. Page3 model types. You still have a few - Dolly P and Lauren Louise pop up every so often, but no offense the vast majority of the girls you have at the moment arent doing it for me. Too skinny, out of shape, tats, weird hair, fake tits... Maybe that's the market these days, I dunno. As mentioned it seems like the upper end are doing their own thing on onlyfans these days.

If there was not any variety life would be so boring.There is something for every one some where.I dont like some things but i just skip that and carry on looking for something i do love. :D

I think that's the best way to look at it - we try and cater to everyone's tastes but sometimes it's not possible. If anyone has ideas for scenes! We're always open to suggestions and trying new things :D