Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Why has WIN changed ?????

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #29988  by crazyd
 Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:09 am
Thanks, sorry yeah I know my comment wasn't exactly productive. In terms of girls... I dont even know where to start. Penny Lee, Charlie Rose, Mercedes, Hayley Marie Copin, Harley G, Kylie K ... The list goes on. Just the pretty, natural, girl-next-door types. Page3 model types. You still have a few - Dolly P and Lauren Louise pop up every so often, but no offense the vast majority of the girls you have at the moment arent doing it for me. Too skinny, out of shape, tats, weird hair, fake tits... Maybe that's the market these days, I dunno. As mentioned it seems like the upper end are doing their own thing on onlyfans these days.
 #30052  by deathr0w
 Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:41 am
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:I would desperately ask for the Ann summers nurse outfits to be binned also - so many updates this year of girls in them :(

Consider that done :D

We're in the process of getting a lot of new outfits. Some of the nurse uniforms are the ones the models bring with them - which tend to be the typical sexy nurse outfits, but we prefer the real looking nurse uniforms and accessories.
 #30054  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:28 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:I would desperately ask for the Ann summers nurse outfits to be binned also - so many updates this year of girls in them :(

Consider that done :D

We're in the process of getting a lot of new outfits. Some of the nurse uniforms are the ones the models bring with them - which tend to be the typical sexy nurse outfits, but we prefer the real looking nurse uniforms and accessories.

huzzah!