Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Lets raise a glass

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #30975  by BobJones148
 Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:20 am
To all those models who get their cunt out nice and early in their careers, while it's still nice and fresh. Oh and boo to all those models who leave it late, only getting their ravaged by time cunt out because they're struggling to get work. Cheers! :lol:
 #30976  by John
 Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:49 am
BobJones148 wrote:To all those models who get their cunt out nice and early in their careers, while it's still nice and fresh. Oh and boo to all those models who leave it late, only getting their ravaged by time cunt out because they're struggling to get work. Cheers! :lol:

:lol:
 #30999  by INDIASIA
 Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:44 pm
BobJones148 wrote:To all those models who get their cunt out nice and early in their careers, while it's still nice and fresh. Oh and boo to all those models who leave it late, only getting their ravaged by time cunt out because they're struggling to get work. Cheers! :lol:

:o
I think you are a bit harsh on the models who leave it late.A tease is still fucking horny watching cunt all the time getting ravaged all the time does get monotonous just like everything.id rather watch a girl like Tommy in her black lingerie in upskirt than a complete naked model with her cunt getting ravaged.Your taste does change with time after watching cunt for years a tease is a good change to me.But i will raise a glass with you reluctantly ;)
243775 (1).jpg
243775 (1).jpg (33.26 KiB) Viewed 2789 times