Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• New Look wesites

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #35710  by deathr0w
 Thu Sep 14, 2023 4:49 pm
We're working around the clock with the devs to get any access issues resolved. We're aware of a few issues with lifetime memberships - if anyone is having issues still please follow the new support page - https://westbill.com/
 #35711  by Keefar
 Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:26 pm
no worries. ive cleared out browing history and caches, and open in different browser window, still no access.
i think ill just wait a few weeks and try again later. are you able to update on here to let us know its up and running properly, so i dont keep logging in to find out i cant access anything and i dont keep posting/asking questions about it. cheers
 #35721  by deathr0w
 Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:11 pm
Great news, we've updated all the sites and back dated any missing days - please check all the sites for the latest updates which you may have missed.

There's a lot of work being done to continue to improve the layout of the pages, but you should be able to login / stream content while we continue to work on the new changes.

Please continue to feedback suggestions or features here.
 #35723  by Keefar
 Sat Sep 16, 2023 2:36 am
Thanks I'll check out your DM.
The website is looking good so far
 #35724  by Unhappychappy
 Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:43 am
I've been an on/off member for years now. I signed up just to give some feedback - apologies for this being long. :lol:

I'm surprised there was no warning, email or banner on the site that I noticed to say "Hey we're changing the entire site and support system". If there was I somehow didn't see it. That seems like something that might be worth considering for the future if there wasn't. ;)

The important feedback from me is about Westbill and the experience I had with them - it wasn't good. I had been wanting to cancel my monthly subscription prior to the changes as basically the content hasn't been doing it for me lately so I cancel then come back when it does, but trying to get any assistance from Westbill was horrible. I got on CCBill and cancelled the subscription no problems as they're great - can you confirm if you no longer use them please? I went to the join page and noticed it no longer took me to CCBIll so I wondered.

The problem came firstly trying to get into my WIN account as the site changeover broke the password and the Westbill account lookup couldn't find it. I raised a support ticket and they sent me a direct link that was broken but let me play snake and eventually they reset my password so I could use my WIN account. I was then also able to get my account to come up on the Westbill website however it claimed my subscription was still active and listed a broken next billing date and told my my biller (CCBill) wasn't supported and to contact Westbill to make subscription changes. The reset password button didn't work and the cancel button for subscriptions would ask for my email address 5 times, change the status to cancelled and then immediately change it back to active upon revisiting the page. It didn't work. Something was clearly not right with their account finder and it was starting to stress me out.

I then noticed me trying that cancel button created a ticket on their other site that they took the liberty of using my email address to create and account for which I didn't want and from there I waited for them to answer it. They didn't, they closed the ticket without comment. I tried another ticket explaining the situation and asking why the Westbill account was showing my subscription as active and basically to confirm it was cancelled purely so I had peace of mind that I wouldn't be billed for anything. They again closed the ticket and didn't comment.

I tried once more with a new ticket, again explaining everything including me already cancelling the subscription with CCBIll and asked them why my Westbill account was wrong and just for them to confirm it was cancelled so I know at the end of the month there is no way I will be billed for anything. They closed the ticket and replied with the shortest comment basically telling me to visit CCBill with a link. That was it and they didn't acknowledge and any of the issues. I haven't raised another ticket as using them is like pulling teeth and frankly I have the CCBill confirmation it's cancelled so it should be fine. They seem to deal with things within a few days which is good but if the support for other people is as crappy as mine then what's the point?

Honestly all things considered the website changes are subjective and the technical issues while annoying couldn't have been foreseen so I have sympathy there but if WIN is sticking with Westbill for support? I don't see me rushing to come back. I love what you guys do but bad support is a deal breaker for me.

Anyway that's me finally done rambling and again apologies for the length of this, downer tone of the post and thanks for any replies/feedback on it. :D
 #35744  by martomrc
 Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:30 am
When the site first moved over I lost access, then got it back and waited for the updates. The updates finally started to come through again, yippee! Now I log on and am told that every single video is an upgrade and I can't view it even though my membership is still valid! Please get this sorted out. My membership expires in November and at this rate I sadly won't be renewing :cry:
 #35746  by deathr0w
 Wed Sep 20, 2023 2:48 pm
martomrc wrote:When the site first moved over I lost access, then got it back and waited for the updates. The updates finally started to come through again, yippee! Now I log on and am told that every single video is an upgrade and I can't view it even though my membership is still valid! Please get this sorted out. My membership expires in November and at this rate I sadly won't be renewing :cry:

I've sent this info to the developers and asked them to update.

Just as a side note, if anyone does have account issues to process them as efficiently as possible we'll need them to be directed to - https://westbill.com/
 #35750  by martomrc
 Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:13 pm
Thanks for the reply and I had sent a ticket to Westbill. I've now had a reply from them telling me I do have access to view the videos but I still get the same error when I try to. I have now sent them a photo of the message telling me I have to upgrade to Premium. Maybe one day I'll get access back!!