Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [POLL] Whats your favourite type of scene?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below

Whats your favourite type of scene?

Anything Brother Sister
18%
Brother Caught Masturbating by Sister
10%
Sister Caught Masturbating by Brother
7%
Sister Domination Over Brother
4%
Brother Domination Over Sister
7%
Sister Being Voyeur'd By Brother
5%
Wank Challenge
4%
Anything With Girl Talking To Viewer
10%
Anything Shower or Bath
5%
Anything Voyeur
4%
Housemate
3%
Girlfriend Boyfriend
3%
Husband Wife
1%
Anything with Being Caught Masturbating
8%
Anything with Real Masturbation
8%
Vibrator/Dildo Review
1%
Other (Please specify In Message Below)
3%
 #1292  by LiLBro
 Fri May 27, 2011 4:02 pm
Win's bro/sis material is the best. It's what sets your site apart from the rest as generic HD pov joe stuff is available everywhere. There are only so many quality niches that you can carve out for yourself in this market and you seem to have a good grasp on the bro sis fetish . My advice: hold onto it and excel with it before some half assed site takes over the field. I'd hate to see Win and their high quality vids ever go into extinction.

p.s. Sister Domination - voyeur, caught, joe, is tops. Don't let the name fool you. I can be objective, promise. :)
 #1295  by tyler
 Fri May 27, 2011 8:20 pm
LiLBro wrote:Win's bro/sis material is the best. It's what sets your site apart from the rest as generic HD pov joe stuff is available everywhere. There are only so many quality niches that you can carve out for yourself in this market and you seem to have a good grasp on the bro sis fetish . My advice: hold onto it and excel with it before some half assed site takes over the field. I'd hate to see Win and their high quality vids ever go into extinction.

p.s. Sister Domination - voyeur, caught, joe, is tops. Don't let the name fool you. I can be objective, promise. :)

I agree and couldn't have put it better myself :D
 #1684  by dick stroker
 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:45 am
I really liked the fantasy of getting caught by the chambermaid, but that IMF guy ruined it for me.

I pretty much like anything that involves a lot of explicit masturbation encouragement and instruction and that doesn't involve dad/daughter or humiliation (firm and bossy is OK).
 #7469  by winjcf
 Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:12 pm
Brother-sister is #1 because it's a fantasy turn-on. Two others I really like: the naughty student in detention and the naughty nurse. What is great about WIN is that many of the models appear innocent at first (Katie K, Holly, Farrah Faith, Jess West, Brook Little) but gradually become more sexy and naughty as the scene unfolds. Great work. Keep it up.
 #7475  by mekick
 Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:14 am
The scene that made me $ub$cribe to the site was the bathroom privacy scenes (Charlie and Saphire).

I like that and the other ones where stripping and showing occurs as if it were spontanious and NOT just a strip show. Where the revealing happens after some slight peer pressure or slight duress. The questioning of "What? Do you want to see my tits? Do you reaaally want to see my tits? Okay then... here !". That also worked really good with Shannon, and the end of Karen's downblouse vid.

The sister stuff is a fine way for this to occur. I have no real sister, so it does probably make it easier for me to like those scenes, but people with sisters can imagine it is some other brother and sister having the exchange.

I don't like the full on humiliation stuff, but a little gruff can be good, like Denise or Karen.
 #7530  by nanthony
 Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:46 am
A bit dissapointing that the most popular and requested scenes are brother / sister, yet the latest batch of WIN vids seem to be steering away from that. GET THEM BACK BROTHERS AND SISTERS ALL DAY PLEASE :D
 #7537  by jose
 Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:15 pm
nanthony wrote:A bit dissapointing that the most popular and requested scenes are brother / sister, yet the latest batch of WIN vids seem to be steering away from that. GET THEM BACK BROTHERS AND SISTERS ALL DAY PLEASE :D

I agree. When did this happen? I browsed through the last pages of updates and counted them. In the last ten pages (100 videos) there were about ten videos and some of them were in two parts. So that is really less than ten percent when polls have shown repeatedly on the site that they are the main reason for peoples membership. I haven't liked very many of the new scenarios and tbh the quality of girls is going downhill too. I understand people are leaving (kiki and lucy were my favourite) but they should be replaced.