Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Favourite Words & Phrases

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #359  by admin
 Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:03 am
What are your favourite words and/or phrases that models use?

Word: "TITS"
Phrase: "I hope you are WANKING" or "Did you have a nice WANK?"
Mix of the above: "I hope you had a nice WANK looking at my TITS!"

It would be nice to know what you guys (from different parts of the world) like the models to use?
 #374  by Sean
 Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:19 am
Definitely like the word WANK more than alternatives. Tits/Boobs/Breasts good too.

Like being called a wanker and a pervert by the girls.

Other than that plenty of encouragement is always great. Not been too keen on the latest batch of vids where the girls say nothing until the last few seconds. WIN's strength is having the girls talk really dirty to you, knowing and encouraging you to masturbate over them. Silence is not good!

As the title says 'Girls Next Door Giving Masturbating Instruction & Jerk Off Encouragement!'. Don't let that ever change please!

Sean
 #391  by WannaTitFuck
 Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:29 pm
Agreed on pretty much all of Sean's post, including reference to the words "tits," "breasts," and "boobs." Also love when they reference their cleavage. (Ok so maybe I'm a little bit of a breast man...)

I definitely like the word "wank," but wouldn't mind hearing "jerk," "jerk off," or "stroke" mixed in there too- most Americans are probably used to hearing those. 

I mentioned this before, but I love having the girls asking/telling/begging you to cum, especially if they tell you where to do it. Obviously there are scenes where the "plot" doesn't fit her asking for it, so I don't mean every scene, but that's one of my favorite things to hear. For that, I've always preferred the simple word "cum," but "jizz"' or the UK "spunk" are very sexy too.

The "wanker"/"pervert" stuff is fun, as long as they don't spend half the video just belligerently insulting you (not that I've seen that here.) There's definitely room for them to be angry and call you names sometimes though- just not excessively abusive. Like Anna Joy's recent "brother stole my cream" scene was pretty damn hot, but probably about the limit of anger and insulting I'd like to see. 

I warned you guys yesterday that I'm a wordy linguaphile, so you'll probably see several long posts from me like this one under this "close-to-home"'topic!  :geek:
 #394  by FullFrenzy
 Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:04 pm
Maybe if WIN starts spreading out to other nationalities we can start mixing that up a bit. Stroke and rub are obvious ones though.

For now, they're English girls, so I like hearing them saying "wank." Their accents seriously turn me on. ;)

Speaking of other nationalities, I'd melt if you got some Australian girls eventually. :mrgreen:
 #395  by Dragonpunch
 Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:11 pm
FullFrenzy wrote:Maybe if WIN starts spreading out to other nationalities we can start mixing that up a bit. Stroke and rub are obvious ones though.

For now, they're English girls, so I like hearing them saying "wank." Their accents seriously turn me on. ;)

Speaking of other nationalities, I'd melt if you got some Australian girls eventually. :mrgreen:

What about Southern-US style`?

"Howdy brothers ! I see y'all have a tiny tiny noodle down there. Do you like a little wanky danky dank ? Get your wiener out cowboy. "

:lol:
 #397  by jos2001
 Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:51 pm
WannaTitFuck wrote:Like Anna Joy's recent "brother stole my cream" scene was pretty damn hot, but probably about the limit of anger and insulting I'd like to see.

Well, I might draw the line there, but in Anna Joy's case she was actually doing a good performance of delivering that anger. As long it's believable it's all good in my book. But if not it would easily turn silly and unpleasant.
 #399  by WannaTitFuck
 Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:20 pm
I loooooove all the varying UK accents, but definitely like other "flavors" as well. My personal favorite are Latinas- when you talk like Salma Hayek or Penelope Cruz, it almost doesn't matter what's being said. I could fully enjoy myself just listening to Salma read me her grocery list.

@dragonpunch- I suspect you may be kidding, but I don't know if I could handle that southern style HAHA There are varying southern accents, and some are much more appealing than others, but when you live in America and hear the version that would qualify for the quote you gave, the first thing you think is "redneck." But that's just a matter of personal taste, and I could totally see where that would be fun for a lot of members out there!

@jos2001- I completely agree that Anna Joy did a great job with that scene- my only point was that was about as harsh as I like things. She "toed the line" perfectly. Anything beyond that might've been excessive, but once again- just a matter of personal taste, of course.
 #424  by admin
 Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:25 pm
jos2001 wrote:
WannaTitFuck wrote:Like Anna Joy's recent "brother stole my cream" scene was pretty damn hot, but probably about the limit of anger and insulting I'd like to see.

Well, I might draw the line there, but in Anna Joy's case she was actually doing a good performance of delivering that anger. As long it's believable it's all good in my book. But if not it would easily turn silly and unpleasant.

I thought it was too angry/harsh, but i had to use it, got to try to keep everyone happy :)
 #546  by tyler
 Mon May 02, 2011 11:12 am
"Brother stole my cream" was very angry I have to admit...but I LOVED it, well done Anna and well done WIN!
This scene was like a full kick in the gentleman's area, like a wake up call as to how a girl may respond if you've used her £40 tub of cream to grease up your cock. Brilliant idea perfectly executed. I'm not saying flood the site with angry bro-sister scenes, but I would like to see a little more sibling fall outs ;)
 #562  by passby
 Mon May 02, 2011 2:56 pm
lee wrote:I thought it was too angry/harsh, but i had to use it, got to try to keep everyone happy :)

yeah agree with this. Thought there was too much rage myself. Boner kill. Thought she was going to nut the camera she was so angry lol.

She seems like one of those girls who'd feel at home in one of those penis stomp videos.