Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• College Uniform Tease to Facial

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #27108  by Danage7635
 Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:24 pm
Hi I'd like to request a model like Honor May, Jasmine Lau, Bex White, Amber Deen would be hot, Tindra Frost, Lucy Lume, Rebecca Leah, Poppy, Lauren Louise , Georgie Lyall, Chloe Toy, Stephanie Carter,Beth, Lucy Lauren... to be dressed in a college uniform with her hair in pigtails, glasses, and a pair of colourful fullback cotton panties. Basically the scenario is that I'm her professor and she has a crush on me and she's been trying to get my attention for sometime, but now she's alone with me she decides to entice me by teasing me with her panties upskirt. First a flash under the desk, then she drops her pen/pencil so she gets out of her chair rather clumsily and squats down and gives a huge upskirt panty tease flash, she picks up the pen and puts it in her mouth sucking on it seductively while looking at me with her legs spread and panties in full view. She notices a bulge in my pants and proceeds to motion towards me. I'm stunned and unsure of what to do as she kneels in front of me and looks up at me. She says some encouraging words as she unzips my pants and pulls my cock out and starts stroking it...she sees what she's doing is really getting me hard and that I've given in to her devices. She then pops that cock in her mouth and sucks it nice, deep, long and slow all the while making eye contact with me. She feels my cock twitch signalling to her that I'm close. She begs me to cum all over her pretty face and encourages me until I blow a big load all over her face and glasses. SHe hen says something seductive about our next tutoring session while cum is dripping off her face. I would love plenty of upskirt panty flash teasing in the scenario leading to a hj/bj scene POV style until her face is covered in cum. I wouldn't mind this expanding into another scene where a group of male students walk in and it turns into a blowbang scene...Could we arrange this please?

I would also like to ask if you do custom pic and vid shoots?
 #27112  by deathr0w
 Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:27 pm
Danage7635 wrote:Hi I'd like to request a model like Honor May, Jasmine Lau, Bex White, Amber Deen would be hot, Tindra Frost, Lucy Lume, Rebecca Leah, Poppy, Lauren Louise , Georgie Lyall, Chloe Toy, Stephanie Carter,Beth, Lucy Lauren... to be dressed in a college uniform with her hair in pigtails, glasses, and a pair of colourful fullback cotton panties. Basically the scenario is that I'm her professor and she has a crush on me and she's been trying to get my attention for sometime, but now she's alone with me she decides to entice me by teasing me with her panties upskirt. First a flash under the desk, then she drops her pen/pencil so she gets out of her chair rather clumsily and squats down and gives a huge upskirt panty tease flash, she picks up the pen and puts it in her mouth sucking on it seductively while looking at me with her legs spread and panties in full view. She notices a bulge in my pants and proceeds to motion towards me. I'm stunned and unsure of what to do as she kneels in front of me and looks up at me. She says some encouraging words as she unzips my pants and pulls my cock out and starts stroking it...she sees what she's doing is really getting me hard and that I've given in to her devices. She then pops that cock in her mouth and sucks it nice, deep, long and slow all the while making eye contact with me. She feels my cock twitch signalling to her that I'm close. She begs me to cum all over her pretty face and encourages me until I blow a big load all over her face and glasses. SHe hen says something seductive about our next tutoring session while cum is dripping off her face. I would love plenty of upskirt panty flash teasing in the scenario leading to a hj/bj scene POV style until her face is covered in cum. I wouldn't mind this expanding into another scene where a group of male students walk in and it turns into a blowbang scene...Could we arrange this please?

I would also like to ask if you do custom pic and vid shoots?

Welcome to the forum :)
Sounds like a great suggestion! We're trying to get Honour May in for another shoot - I think she'd be great for this!

We don't offer custom videos, but we are happy to take requests and use ideas from members.