Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Small Penis Humiliation

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #27438  by kleinigkeit
 Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:24 pm
It's been quite a while since I've seen any SPH clips on the sites. Can you please make more of these, including the theme where the viewer is not worthy to look at the model?

One WiN the most recent video tagged with "Small Penis Humiliation" is from 23 Jun 2018, and the most recent of only 3 videos with that tag on UJ is from 5 May 2018. As memory serves me I have seen some SPH clips more recently than that, so I suspect one issue is that they're not being tagged properly. But it also appears that we have seen less of these clips over the last couple months.
 #27449  by deathr0w
 Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:12 am
kleinigkeit wrote:It's been quite a while since I've seen any SPH clips on the sites. Can you please make more of these, including the theme where the viewer is not worthy to look at the model?

One WiN the most recent video tagged with "Small Penis Humiliation" is from 23 Jun 2018, and the most recent of only 3 videos with that tag on UJ is from 5 May 2018. As memory serves me I have seen some SPH clips more recently than that, so I suspect one issue is that they're not being tagged properly. But it also appears that we have seen less of these clips over the last couple months.

I'll find out about the tags and get those updated. We've not been doing as many of these clips - we get a mix of feedback on them. I'll speak with Ste today and see if we can do one with Lola Rae who's currently shooting :)
 #27453  by kleinigkeit
 Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:06 pm
deathr0w wrote:I'll find out about the tags and get those updated. We've not been doing as many of these clips - we get a mix of feedback on them. I'll speak with Ste today and see if we can do one with Lola Rae who's currently shooting :)

Thanks!
 #27454  by kleinigkeit
 Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:49 pm
deathr0w wrote:We've not been doing as many of these clips - we get a mix of feedback on them.

I feel like I should say that one of the things I like about these sites is the variety. There are many themes that are less appealing to me, but the models are so amazing I still enjoy more clips than not. And it's just nice to see a clip here or there with the specific theme you enjoy.

I also think it's only fair to point out that the people giving negative feedback on SPH clips should know there are some of us who simply can't get off to a model telling us over and over how big our dick is and to "wank that big cock for me" and I think there are far more clips with that than with even a hint of SPH.
 #27459  by deathr0w
 Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:17 pm
kleinigkeit wrote:
deathr0w wrote:We've not been doing as many of these clips - we get a mix of feedback on them.

I feel like I should say that one of the things I like about these sites is the variety. There are many themes that are less appealing to me, but the models are so amazing I still enjoy more clips than not. And it's just nice to see a clip here or there with the specific theme you enjoy.

I also think it's only fair to point out that the people giving negative feedback on SPH clips should know there are some of us who simply can't get off to a model telling us over and over how big our dick is and to "wank that big cock for me" and I think there are far more clips with that than with even a hint of SPH.

We did one yesterday with Lola Rae - I'll get some screen shots up :D
 #27593  by kleinigkeit
 Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:05 pm
deathr0w wrote:We did one yesterday with Lola Rae - I'll get some screen shots up :D

The new Lola Rae clip is fantastic. Thank you.