Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Football Shirts?

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #30001  by bendoverbaby
 Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:25 pm
Any chance we could get a girl or two wearing a football shirt? (preferably Arsenal but I know that's not for everyone!)
perhaps she could be trying to cheer the viewer up after a recent loss or celebrating a win or even borrowing her brothers shirt, after all he keeps borrowing her knickers!

I don't know exactly,I'll leave the details up to the professionals.. I just think it would be nice and a bit different to have a girl strip from a football shirt and jeans :)
 #30013  by deathr0w
 Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:58 pm
bendoverbaby wrote:Any chance we could get a girl or two wearing a football shirt? (preferably Arsenal but I know that's not for everyone!)
perhaps she could be trying to cheer the viewer up after a recent loss or celebrating a win or even borrowing her brothers shirt, after all he keeps borrowing her knickers!

I don't know exactly,I'll leave the details up to the professionals.. I just think it would be nice and a bit different to have a girl strip from a football shirt and jeans :)

Nice suggestion! We'll see what we can do :D
 #30152  by Terrilou
 Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:15 pm
Hey Steph... I have a few arsenal shirts... I’m a massive arsenal fan... Next time I get booked I’ll bring them ❤️Xx