Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Models saying Cunt

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #31430  by Keefar
 Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:14 am
Are we able to get the models to call their vaginas cunts instead, especially in a dirty sexy way :)
I don't mind pussy or fanny, but when they say cunt - it really turns the scene on
 #31431  by BobJones148
 Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:01 pm
Keefar wrote:Are we able to get the models to call their vaginas cunts instead, especially in a dirty sexy way :)
I don't mind pussy or fanny, but when they say cunt - it really turns the scene on

Totally agree with the above, but that cunt be complimented with the odd reference to fuck hole(s) :D
 #31435  by Falstaff
 Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:23 pm
Ehhh, as long as you don't go overboard with it. Can't think of much less erotic than "fuck holes" personally
 #31436  by BobJones148
 Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:58 pm
Falstaff wrote:Ehhh, as long as you don't go overboard with it. Can't think of much less erotic than "fuck holes" personally

That's because it's not erotic, it's filthy, disgusting, depraved. :lol:
 #31515  by saminton
 Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:51 pm
Falstaff wrote:Ehhh, as long as you don't go overboard with it. Can't think of much less erotic than "fuck holes" personally

I agree with this. A bit of variety is best IMO.