Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Simon Says

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #7199  by promo30
 Sat May 26, 2012 11:40 pm
I would really love for mercedes to do this scene but i understand if she is not available. I have grown to really like Scarlet Lovatt and Nikkita is still one of my favorites. This is a sister brother scene and would want the ending to be a facial. Messier the better.

Scarlet, Nikkita, or Mercedes needs mom's car for tonight but so does little brother. Mom promised it to both of them without realizing what she did. So she told them to figure it out. So little brother says lets play one of our favorite childhood games to settle this, "Simon Says". Big sister says "Alright let's so this. I'm going to kick your ass just like when we were kids. Little brother goes first. He is simon. They put a time limit on how long they can be simon and then they switch. He starts out with some real easy ones like jump on one leg, turn around. Just some real easy things. Then he gets a little naughty. He tells her to take her shirt off. Of course big sister says no but he says ok the car is mine. So she steps up and does it. Little brother can't believe she actually took her shirt off. So he procedes to get her completely naked. Time is running out so little brother says "Simon says wank me off and give you a facial before time runs up" She first refuses and calls him a dirty pervert but little brother says he wins then. Well big sister really needs the car so she wanks him off and he blows his load on her face just in time. Big sister is naked and covered in cum and says "Alright you little prick you are in so much trouble now that its mine turn." Little brother replies "Nope you win i don't need the car anymore my plans got canceled." Big sister is furious that she actually did that to her little brother and storms out of the room.