Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Multiple model scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #910  by WannaTitFuck
 Wed May 11, 2011 9:51 pm
Just a general idea- having 2 (or more?) models in a scene opens up a lot of possibilities. The girls interacting with each other (not necessarily sexually, although that would obviously be fun too) adds a different dimension to things.

They could be talking about you to each other, or competing for your attention ("no, wank that cock for ME, I want your cum more,") or you could spy on them partaking in mysterious sleepover activities 8-) I have a ton of ideas for specific scenes like this, but you guys get the idea.

I could see where this might not be cost-effective for you Lee, but once in awhile it would be great, especially if the girls have good chemistry together.
 #920  by FullFrenzy
 Thu May 12, 2011 1:51 pm
Pulling my post from the other thread. Yes, multiple model scenes are a must! The more the merrier. ;)

FullFrenzy wrote:I would definitely like to see crossover videos with more than one model. As mentioned, either mother-daughter or sister-sister. Maybe step-sister and then real sister, or step-sister and then mother.

This could also become an evolved version of what's been suggested for the 3-Minute wank challenge. Not only add story to those where someone might be coming home (or I liked the suggestion of returning office employees), but eventually have some videos where someone DOES come home. IE you could have the other sister get home and freak out that you're wanking off to the other sister. Either have it end there (awkward moment where they return while mid-cum?), or possibly have her gradually get into the idea and have them both doing some encouraging.

These scenarios don't even have to be limited to the incest scenes. It could be a girlfriend giving a boyfriend a handjob, and then the mother or sister returning home and getting in on it.

I mean, honestly the idea that was first stemmed from having a story behind the 3-Minute Wank challenge could lead to a lot of really awesome scenes. 8-)

Maybe just an experiment for the start. You never know, it could result in you pulling in more members. Scenes like the above suggested can really make people want to check it out. Hell, nowadays network sites like BangBros it's become the standard to have at least two women. Granted of course they're making millions now. Someday Lee... someday. ;)
 #929  by WannaTitFuck
 Thu May 12, 2011 9:06 pm
Good stuff, Frenzy... I actually saw your above post and forgot all about it, but a great idea- wasn't trying to steal your thunder :oops: HAHA

Lee, that makes sense, gotta leave yourself some room for the site to evolve! Just don't forget the little people when you become an industry millionaire like the knucklehead BangBros :lol:
 #944  by admin
 Fri May 13, 2011 3:48 pm
WannaTitFuck wrote:Good stuff, Frenzy... I actually saw your above post and forgot all about it, but a great idea- wasn't trying to steal your thunder :oops: HAHA

Lee, that makes sense, gotta leave yourself some room for the site to evolve! Just don't forget the little people when you become an industry millionaire like the knucklehead BangBros :lol:

Lol, I appreciate your optimism but I think, and as the track goes, "mo money, mo problems" lol

I'll be happy when all the WIN members are happy with the content, long way to go but I think we are getting there :))))