Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Sisters photo shoot

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #9135  by KikiDevinefan
 Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:26 pm
Scenario sister requires her brother to take some sexy photos of her for her boyfriends birthday. Obviously the brothers dialogue would be said by the sister in the usual way.

Sister comes into lounge to talk to her brother. She is dressed in running slacks and sweatshirt, hiding her natural shape, little or no make up, possibly wearing glasses (slightly frumpy looking, think "She's All That", the ugly duckling before the transformation).

Sister: I need a favour. It's my boyfriend's birthday next week and I want to surprise him with some sexy photos of me. I don't want to ask my girlfriends they might think it's sluttish. As your a man I think you could tell me if the photos would be sexy or not.

Brother: I think you need to do your hair up a bit and put on some make up as if you are going for a night out.

Sister: ok

Brother: bring a few different outfits down, it will be more of a thrill for him

Brother: start with your school uniform, but put on black underwear and stockings. The black bra under the white blouse would be a good contrast. Once we have done that you could wear your tennis outfit. Then finally you have that evening dress for your prom night, you know the backless one.

Sister: ok, I need a while to get ready, I will be back down soon.

A little while later......
Sister comes down stairs in her school uniform with the black underwear and stockings and high heels still wearing the glasses. She gives her brother the camera and says how do you want me to pose. He tells her to remove the glasses. She changes poses at the suggestion of her brother.

After a few poses fully clothed he gets her to start being more adventurous, lifting her skirt whilst side on showing her stockings. From the rear flashing her knickers. He then persuades her to remove her skirt and act all coy, trying to pull her blouse down to cover her knickers. He then gets her to undo her blouse start to flash her cleavage, eventually removing her blouse and posing in her underwear and high heels.

He now gets her to get into her tennis outfit including tennis racket, leaving on the underwear and heels. He gets her to pose again, bending over more showing glimpses of underwear and promises beneath. This time he gets her to remove her top first, a few photos like that. Then the skirt and a few more with just her underwear and heels on keeping hold of the racket throughout.

He now gets her to put on her evening dress. She does a twirl and he says to her that she will need to remove the bra as it looks wrong on the backless dress. She removes the bra and pumps up and adjusts her cleavage in the dress.

He takes a few photos of her in the dress again bending over flashing flesh and underwear. Flirting outrageously for the camera. He then gets her to slowly remove the dress. She has the dress off before she realises she has no bra on. She covers up with her hands, but her brother persuades her to start posing and revealing herself. She starts to get into it, playing to the camera. He gets her to become more adventurous and remove her knickers. First hiding the prize and then slowly revealing her charms. (Depending on the model you use, this stage can become as erotic and explicit as you dare).

When it is over the sister suddenly remembers she has done all this in front of her brother and is a little bit embarrassed, she looks down at herself, covers her charms with one hand and her breasts with the other and runs off coyly out of the room and upstairs.

End scene.

The scene could end with the brother getting excited and having his pleasure as well, this could be used to add to the sisters embarrassment.

You could add a photoset to this show as a bonus to symbolise the pictures taken by the brother.
 #9174  by bob1234
 Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:04 pm
Doesn't look like they're gonna do any more sister scenes. Really disappointing.