Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• scene suggestion; Evil New Step-mom

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #9308  by king of the moment
 Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:11 am
you are in your bedroom You hear a knock at the door.the door opens and you see your step-mom standing there in her dressing gown.
Aren't you going to let me in "son"
She walks in and sits at the end of your bed.
now I think it's about time you and i had a little talk.I want you to start calling me mom especially since I am the only family you now have left.I know your father has just suddenly died of a heart attack and left all his money to you. well I guess that means you're the man of the house now.
She starts to play with her dressing gown and rubbing her breasts
And as the man of the house you will have to look after you're step-mom.And if you look after me i will look after you.
she takes her dressing gown off to show her sexy bra and panties
Do feel A little uncomfortable thats okay I just want to share my body with you.
she can now see you are getting turned on.
Its ok son if you want to get your cock out and have a little play i don't mind i just want to share my self with you.
You're step-mom starts taking off her bra and panties all the while encouraging you to wank.
That's a good boy There's something else we can share: your inheritance. You know your father meant to leave it to me but, sadly, he just didn't get enough time to change his will. The money is all yours... but it should be mine. Don't you want to make me happy? Just let me touch you and show you how I can make you happy.
She gets off the bed and gets on all fours in front of you and takes you're cock in her hands
Don't be afraid i just want to make you happy.
she starts play with and suck your cock
Are you aching for release now son? Just sign over your inheritance to me and you can have the best Orgasm of your life.
The scene ends with you singing the papers as you cum.