Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• scene suggestion; Your drunk house-mate ( Virtual Sex )

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #9309  by king of the moment
 Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:11 am
You walk in to your front-room at the end of a party to find your sexy house-mate past-out on the sofa
Oh, is the party over already? Where is everyone? I must've had a bit too much during the party! and feel asleep.
Your house-mate who is still drunk and wearing a tight dress stands up.
Do you think we threw a great party? Mmmm... I don't know what I got up to tonight; I don't remember a thing! My party dress and stockings are all astray... oh, I must look like an absolute mess. Oh you think i look beautiful do you thank you so much.Well it looks like we're the last two here so maybe we should have a little fun.
She starts to slowly take off her dress.
What do you mean we shouldn't do this. i know you have always liked me.and i know that you like to wank over me when you are in your bedroom all by yourself.
Your house-mate now in her bra and panties.
Do you like my sexy little bra and panties.i wore them tonight for my boyfriend but he didn't come to my party.he is never here when i need him.so maybe i need a new boyfriend.
She take off her bra and panties and starts to play with her-self.
Well i can see your getting excited maybe you should take out your cock and wank it for me.Wow your cock is bigger then my boyfriend or should i say ex-boyfriend. maybe i should give you a special thank you for helping me with the party.why don't you lay on the sofa and i will take care of you.

This is the Virtual Sex part of the video

Your house-mate now on top on you starts to ride your cock moaning like crazy and telling you that your so much better and bigger then her now ex-boyfriend

the scene ends when you both cum she looks at you and says maybe i have found my new boyfriend