Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• scene suggestion;Your girlfriends sister ( Virtual Sex )

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #9329  by king of the moment
 Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:57 pm
You open the door to your house to see your girlfriends sister stood there in a very long coat.
May i come in i need to talk to you and it's important. i think we need to sit down for a chat.
You let her in and you both sit on sofa.
I know that you're my sisters boyfriend but i need to tell you something about my sister.I was going through her phone and i found text messages from some guy named Steve.It is someone she works with, and i have found out that they have been sleeping together for a few months now.I did not confront her about this, but I thought that you deserve to know.I am really disappointed with her for how she is treating you.I wants to let you know that I think that you deserve someone better than her someone like me.I've had a crush on you ever since you started dating my sister.So why don't you let me take care of you.
Your girlfriends sister takes off her long coat and you see that she been wearing nothing but a smile under that coat all a long.
I want you to do something for me,i want you to let me fuck you.Let me show you why i should be your girlfriend and not my sister. So why don't you get your cock out so we can have a little fun.
Your girlfriends sister lays on her back for you so you get on top of her.
That right baby i want you to fuck me.I have wanted this for so long and i can't believe it's finally happening.Oh that feels so good! i love the way you fuck me.

The scene end with you both Cuming