Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Complsory sis-bro scene

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #9561  by alex-kietz
 Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:28 am
May i suggest that all girls here should have atleast one bro-sis scene. Make it a compulsory recruitment requirement for the new girls too! lol

It's just that i notice bro-sis scenes are a dying niche here at WIN. It is sad knowing those scenes made what WIN is today....

So please, dont ditch this niche yet. All girls should do atleast one bro-sis scene!!
 #9564  by mikelabranga
 Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:54 pm
making it a compulsory requirement would turn away 99% of the new girls from the site.

if lee can get a model to do it, then they will.
 #9683  by Rubles
 Thu May 02, 2013 12:17 am
Are the "incest" scenes extinct? Or is Lee just having a hard time finding the right models? I tried to find this information in the forums, but with no luck. I have seen a few scenes where it could be implied that they are incest, but it is more along the lines of the actress is either disgusted with you or you will be in trouble if anyone were to find out. Scintillating, though these scenes might be, it still doesn't have the same taboo about it.
 #9689  by admin
 Thu May 02, 2013 9:19 am
Rubles wrote:Are the "incest" scenes extinct? Or is Lee just having a hard time finding the right models? I tried to find this information in the forums, but with no luck. I have seen a few scenes where it could be implied that they are incest, but it is more along the lines of the actress is either disgusted with you or you will be in trouble if anyone were to find out. Scintillating, though these scenes might be, it still doesn't have the same taboo about it.

You are right with your second question, trying to get the models to shoot these types of scenes is becoming more and more difficult, also it has put off a couple of other models recently that would have shot with us knowing that we shoot these type of scenes (Even though they are not asked to do them). So as mentioned in another post i will just have to see what the future brings and see what can be shot ... :/
 #9718  by Rubles
 Sat May 04, 2013 4:40 am
Oh I see. Well c'est la vie I suppose. I guess that it is that taboo that I find alluring. Videos like Teacher/Student might work as well. Do these same girls have a problem if they act like Step-Sisters/Aunts/Mothers?