Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Teacher scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #9627  by admin
 Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:08 pm
arsenal_fanboy wrote:Hi I did request in the past for more teacher scenes to be done especially one with beth but it never materialised, any chance doing one with amyka lee or Hannah shaw when they come in for a shoot?

Would love some done

Im in the process of setting up a new office/classroom setting so when the models come to shoot here at our place it can look very good as a set etc, but as for when Steven shoots at a models house he will have to see what he has to work with but i'm sure he can sort out some good scenes :D
 #9663  by admin
 Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:25 am
arsenal_fanboy wrote:Basically u remember the old scene jess west done where she was on the couch as the teacher and also tammie lee did one near a desk I think, if u can try doing similar things with amyka or Hannah shaw it would be great, if u can't I understand

Yeah, cant see that being a problem ... i'll pass it on to Ste as he's out all week shooting :D
 #9801  by donmarek
 Wed May 15, 2013 2:00 am
Always loved the WIN models as teachers! Hey lee would a virtual sex scene where the model plays the teacher and the viewer play the student be possible? Been loving the virtual sex scenes, great work as always!