Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Upcoming model scene suggestions

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #10447  by Xeroconform
 Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:35 pm
Haven't posted in a while, but I noticed you have some very nice models filming this month. In general I would enjoy seeing a few more ass-centric scenes in which the models focus on their wonderful backsides maybe some panty changing scenes like the bra scenes you've done. I also wouldn't mind seeing some anal play, but I understand this is not everyone's cup of tea and it could easily scare off some models. Judging by the wincest fiasco feel free to avoid this if it would do more harm than good. Chantelle and Taylor look great and I would love to see their takes on staples like RLGL (my favorite recurring scene) and 3MWC. As for the new 2 girl scenes I would love to see one where you walk in on them as they wash each other in the tub and they treat you to a show and a soapy handjob.

Since Corrinna is definitely my favorite because of the red hair I have one scene idea for her. Sadly one of my go to sites has quit producing joi videos, but usually you guys go above and beyond when it comes to fulfilling request so I hope you can work your magic yet again. Since I clearly get a bad girl/mistress vibe from Corinna I would love to see a very dominant scene from her. Possible one where you get her alone and she explains that there is no way you're going to fuck her, instead she orders you to masturbate while you worship her feet, breasts, and ass. You could shoot the scene as a POV where she puts the aforementioned parts right in front of the camera like she were putting them in your face. At the end she could joke about the mess you've made and tell you that since you did manage to follow orders and clearly enjoyed it maybe she will tell some of her girlfriends about you. This would set up for more scenes if the other members enjoy this sort of thing.

Another idea is that you catch her stealing something and she insist on either a joi tease for you or a BJ/HJ with the fake cock in exchange for you not calling the police. She plays sweet and submissive until the end when she takes whatever she was going to steal as a payment since you're in no shape to chase after her with your pants down and spunk everywhere.

As always these are just suggestions for you to take or leave as you see fit.
 #10575  by Xeroconform
 Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:33 am
The Taylor Morgan scene today was wonderful, the outfit was perfect. My thanks to both you and Taylor for filming it. It felt so much like the site I used to enjoy. The only critiques I have are that I'm not a fan of CEI (though most of the other site ended with that and I've learned to ignore it), I would have liked her to have ordered me to bury my face in her ass and pussy like she started to do at the end, and I wish she would have removed her boots and included some foot worship. Regardless this was a fantastic video 9.5/10 and I hope there will be more from time to time. Thanks again.
 #10639  by Xeroconform
 Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:54 am
Sophia Delane's scene today was absolutely fantastic! She is a knockout and you guys truly did an outstanding job with everything (thanks for no CEI). Maybe you could put some facesitting in future installments? Regardless, I truly appreciate you doing videos like these and happily await any more you film.
 #10655  by admin
 Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:13 am
Xeroconform wrote:Sophia Delane's scene today was absolutely fantastic! She is a knockout and you guys truly did an outstanding job with everything (thanks for no CEI). Maybe you could put some facesitting in future installments? Regardless, I truly appreciate you doing videos like these and happily await any more you film.

Credit goes to Steven who shot Sophia. Thanks for the feedback and we will do our best to accommodate any future requests :D
 #10736  by Xeroconform
 Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:40 pm
Just got around to watching the last two mistress videos and I'm very happy with the variety they offer. The Frankie scene drifted a little farther into sph than I would have liked, but to me it seemed that she enjoyed the concept and it shows in the quality of her performance. I loved the focus on the heels and the outfit she wore was fantastic. Charlie's scene was definitely my favorite so far. It's a tough contest between Charlie and Jess as to which one is my favorite redhead, and thanks to this video Charlie is in the lead. I enjoyed how she teased and denied up until the fake cumshot (which was an awesome touch). I also loved how it focused on her amazing ass. Two small criticisms/suggestions: I would have liked to see her order you to let her degrade you by sitting on your face, and I would have also liked if the camera was a bit lower showing you more between her legs than hovering over her ass. Regardless it was an A+ scene with an A+ bum. Thanks again for these videos. BTW if Jess shoots again you've got to let her do one of these so she can catch up with Charlie.
 #10770  by Xeroconform
 Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:52 am
Watched another two scenes. Ellie Roe was bad, in fact I overlooked it entirely until I was having a very detailed look through the recent videos. I have never been a tit guy so even with her lovely breasts the scene offered little for me. I did enjoy the nipple play, but there wasn't very much of that. With that out of the way I have to say the Sapphire scene was perfect. A+ work! That is exactly what I was looking for in a worship scene. Like I said in the first post the premise hovers around the fact that they do not want to fuck you, but I fully enjoy it when they are more than happy to use you for their amusement/enjoyment. The focus on her little balloon knot was fantastic and the foot worship was wonderful as well. This scene is proof that WIN goes above and beyond to make the best content for its members. You have struck gold when it comes to this new type of scene and I hope to see them get even better in the future. Thanks again for listening to what I have to say.
 #11867  by Xeroconform
 Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:04 pm
I saw that Jess was coming back this week and I would love to see her do a dominant/worship scene. I would like to see it start with look but don't touch as she shows off her body and tells you to wank. Shortly into this she sees you throbbing and already leaking pre-cum so she stops you because you're enjoying yourself too much. She tells you that you need to earn your orgasm. It would be awesome if then she would bend over in front of the camera and spread her cheeks telling you to get your tongue in there while she gets off, grinding and moaning for a bit. After this she could do a proper countdown telling you to cum before she reaches the end or you don't get to. Halfway through she reminds you this is for her amusement and quickly counts the last few numbers denying you yet again. Insulting you she could say, "I'm always in control. This is my game and my rules; I cum, you don't. Are you frustrated? Do your balls ache? Too bad. Now put your clothes on and get out. Enjoy your blue balls." then she smiles and/or blows you a kiss... or something cute like that. Feel free to take artistic liberties with this. The main things I want to see are Jess in a dominant role and some facesitting or ass and pussy worship. I know you will do a great job with this scene, you always do, and tell Jess thanks from one of her biggest fans, anything she does is fantastic.