Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Slightly different babysitter scenario

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #10530  by nVq5gh
 Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:57 am
This is a suggestion based on a scene I watched from another site which I thought worked really well. It might not be something this site would have, because it involves the fantasy of there being two people off-camera (you and your partner) but I thought it's worth mentioning.

You and your partner/wife get home late after a night out drinking and the babysitter is upset, she says that in order to make it up to her your wife needs to jerk you off while she watches. Then she basically proceeds to watch and take off clothing, eventually starts masturbating and tells your wife to make you cum. In this one she says to cum on your wife's face but whatever works.

Screenshots attached of the progression in the video I saw, not that it's anything unique but may as well have some eye candy in the thread too

Katie St. Ives - Pleasing Katie the baby sitter [Babbysitter].mp4_snapshot_00.07_[2013.09.05_17.21.52].png

Katie St. Ives - Pleasing Katie the baby sitter [Babbysitter].mp4_snapshot_03.51_[2013.09.05_17.22.08].png

Katie St. Ives - Pleasing Katie the baby sitter [Babbysitter].mp4_snapshot_04.22_[2013.09.05_17.22.21].png

Katie St. Ives - Pleasing Katie the baby sitter [Babbysitter].mp4_snapshot_05.58_[2013.09.05_17.24.20].png
 #10531  by steven
 Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:36 am
I think it would work fine for us, we are always developing new ways of shooting and new 'angles' for scenarios. This one would also work well with a girl/girl shoot as you could have the 'wife' in the scene, working the cock while the babysitter encourages and masturbates :)