Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Taboo scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #10614  by hornedreaper
 Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:25 pm
Had an idea for a couple of taboo scenes, let me know what you think.

The first would require one of the larger breasted ladies, and could be used as a 2 parter. The scene would play out like a regular masturbation instruction video, lots of dirty talk, asking you to wank and cum over her tits. Part 1 ends with a massive shot over her chest, at which point she would be so turned on by the amount of cum on her, that she grabs her tits, squeezes them together and begs you to fuck her tits and cum in between them, all the while already covered in your spunk.

The second could also be a 2 parter, but would need 2 ladies. Ideally it would be step-sister (Ss) and step-mum (sm), but I'm sure you guys could make it work with different roles. The scene starts with you and Ss sitting together watching tv, an advert with a busty lady appears on the tv, this causes Ss to start talking about her breasts, how she thinks they're too small, and guys couldn't like them. You reply, they're big enough to slide a cock between, I'm sure, she giggles and says, well there's only one way to find out, come with me. Cut to Ss bedroom, she's wanking you off between her tits, complimenting your cock, and gagging for you to cum on her face. Then there's a knock at the door, shocked you try to pull away, but Ss reassures you, she will leave. She does and Ss starts giving you a blowjob, "I want your hot load over my face", but there's another knock at the door, sm wants to know what's going on, why is the door locked. "Shhh" Ss says, grabs your cock and pulls you near the door, while sm continues to bang on the door, Ss slides your cock back in her mouth, working for her facial. Then with no warning, Ss pulls the door open to see her mother, shocked staring at your cock in her daughters mouth. "Stop this is wrong" she protests, but makes no attempt to stop things, all the while staring at your dick. "Do you want to fuck me" Ss asks, you nod, "mom can't hear you", just as you're about to reply, she slips your cock out of her mouth and you blow a load on her face. Happy with her reward, she grabs your still rock hard dick and slips it into her mums hand, as she goes to the bathroom to clean up. Part 2 starts as Ss returns from the bathroom, her mum is now sucking you off with a vengeance, Ss starts to give her mum instructions on how to suck, lick and stroke you off, playing with herself as she does. This of course lead to a cum shot for mum, and a very happy you.