Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Are you looking up my skirt?......

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #10693  by 43a
 Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:15 pm
Lots of potential here for scenes I think. Are you looking up my skirt?

You could have a model talking playing the part of sister/step sister, boss, therapist, office colleague, student etc. She's sitting directly in front of you and you can just see up her skirt and see just her panties or she teasingly crosses/uncrosses her legs like they do on BBC News on the sofa every morning :lol: - she continues to talk and asks you a question, but you are too distracted by looking at her panties or legs to answer, she notices your transfixed "hey are you looking up my skirt". You say yes, she is disgusted initially- threatens to tell the boss, human resources, parents, calls you a dirty pervert/how unprofessional/I'm family/your always staring at me etc but then she realises how hard you are then the scene escalates from there with a nice pov fucking scene.

Hows about it guys?
 #10711  by Furry
 Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:48 pm
I like the idea of looking up the skirt of a co worker & her getting turned on by it after her initial disgust.
She would take him to the stationery cupboard & get him to strip off & wank just for her.Would be great with lots of dirty talk about her long legs, peachy arse, breasts/boobs/tits etc as she slowly strips and plays with herself.
She'd be telling him to hurry up as he's fucking her in case someone comes to get some office supplies from the cupboard.

When he comes all over her she'd wipe it up with her panties & hang them off his still erect prick, telling that they should do this again soon.
 #10872  by Billynomates
 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:22 am
She is wearing a very short skirt it hardly covers her bum. She is wearing no knickers. She is standing above me and notices I'm looking right up her skirt at her naked pussy and bum. She is horrified by this and calls me a pervert and as a punishment she orders me to wank off. :P