Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Chloe Toy scene ideas

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #10737  by Xeroconform
 Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:07 pm
I can't wait to see what videos you get with Chloe. Looking at her info and portfolio I'm very excited to see a younger model who looks to be comfortable with some fetish work. Of course I'd love to see a RLGL and a 3MWC but that holds true for every model. As to just Chloe, I hope you work with her young innocent look. Maybe one as a schoolgirl or even better a cheerleader that comes in for some one on one time, notices your looking at her, and insist on a private "health" lesson. As I've mentioned in another thread I would also love a fetish/mistress scene where she does facesitting shot with a lot of very intimate low angle camera work. Since she's done excellent toy scenes and some fetish material I hope she would be comfortable with this type of video. I know you guys will do a great job and thanks for booking such a cute model.
 #10738  by admin
 Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:38 am
Xeroconform wrote:I can't wait to see what videos you get with Chloe. Looking at her info and portfolio I'm very excited to see a younger model who looks to be comfortable with some fetish work. Of course I'd love to see a RLGL and a 3MWC but that holds true for every model. As to just Chloe, I hope you work with her young innocent look. Maybe one as a schoolgirl or even better a cheerleader that comes in for some one on one time, notices your looking at her, and insist on a private "health" lesson. As I've mentioned in another thread I would also love a fetish/mistress scene where she does facesitting shot with a lot of very intimate low angle camera work. Since she's done excellent toy scenes and some fetish material I hope she would be comfortable with this type of video. I know you guys will do a great job and thanks for booking such a cute model.

Thanks for the suggestions. I am also looking forward to seeing the results and im sure she can do some great scenes :D
 #11923  by ETPlayer
 Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:44 am
I prefer the couple fantasy(boyfriend/girlfriend), so if you could fit in a few of these videos(or other ideas you have) with that in mind would be awesome. I have gone through previous videos that I liked and added some other ideas if you want to try and use them.

-Anything in the Shower and or bath - previous videos have been awesome.

Bed
-Blowjob on the bed.
-GF slipping into bed with you in a frisky mood escalates to (virtual)sex on bed(her riding on top, her bent over the edge from behind etc).

Birthday(viewer)
-GF with special gift on your birthday(can be combined with anything really) It is my birthday next week, got to try. :P

video game interuption
-GF interupting you(Kacie James 'stress relief' style perhaps?)
-You interupting GF(I see Chloe has the Zelda Triforce on her lower back)

-Post girl
-Kacie James stress relief style vid(Really liked that one)
-Pretty much any of the watching and eventually joining in videos, her finding you, you finding her etc.
-After a night out BF and GF go at it(maybe in a hallway or kitchen, like they haven't quite made it where they are going before getting into it)
-The halloween hottie costume vids with Charlie and Jess were really nice too.

Really enjoyed Chloes previous videos, can't wait to see new ones.

Cheers.