Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• The Auction Winner with Charlie Elaine..

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #11459  by legquester
 Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:19 pm
OK Lee, I have put some thought into this, now....fade in on the computer screen...we are looking at the closing moments of a panty auction on a non descript auction site...the listing says free video for auction winner....screen goes to congradulations, you have won this auction...a few clicks of the mouse and we fade away from the computer and we are in Charlie Elaines bedroom and she is seeing that her auction has ended and some lucky guy is going to win her panties, and has paid a lot of money for them....she knows she has to make a video of herself in the panties, and decides to get him addicted to wanking for Charlie? You could do some sexy panty stuff and stuffing..Maybe some lingere or Bra and stockings, too? I am sure she and you could take it from there....????
 #11468  by justassk69
 Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:33 pm
Owww legquester you should really see what I do with my panties before sending them...???? I'm a very naughty girl....love slowly pulling them out ;-) lol
Love teasing u guys while u wank ova me Mmmmm Kisses xxxx
Charlie Elaine x
 #11786  by legquester
 Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:13 pm
Steven...Lee....the truth is I am not a member of the site...My wife would kill me! Please let me see some of Charlie...Ironically, I can't see her videos!