Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• EARTHQUAKE!!

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #11482  by lovequake
 Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:06 pm
Hi WIN,

Here is an idea for a new video, an encouragement video with earthquakes.

A girl (maybe Gaia, Goddess of earth) meets her lover and discovers that when she rubs or strokes his cock it causes a quake. This turns her on and she asks him to make the earth move some more. Near the end she gives him a hand and the quake gets bigger. I though the girl could be one of my favourites: Amy Latina, Kayla Louise or Kate-Anne.

I thought of the idea from the endings of some of your videos because when the girls stroke the cock it looks like they're causing an earthquake and I like that. I'm new to this so forgive me if the idea sucks. Thanks.
 #11600  by LoneRogue
 Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:02 pm
I like the idea you're bringing to the table. I wouldn't mind seeing more scenes leaning on the side of mysticism/fantasy/ superheroine type content. *Imagines Shay Hendrix in black mage robes*