Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Few Suggestions

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #11484  by ClarkeGeez
 Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:05 am
Don't 100% know how they'd play out, but maybe burglary themed? Either she's/they've broken in and doesn't want you to call the cops, or You've broken in and taken her/them hostage? I have no idea. Just came to mind that I haven't seen many of those type of scenes!

Ones based on Bets? So at the beginning there's a bet made, then they lose so they have to "keep their end of the deal"

And, I actually hate food being used in the bedroom personally, but I know some couples dig it. So I don't know maybe some stuff like that?

Again, these are just suggestions based on what I haven't seen much of and I guess the last thing you want to do is keep repeating the same scenarios!
 #11491  by admin
 Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:32 am
ClarkeGeez wrote:Don't 100% know how they'd play out, but maybe burglary themed? Either she's/they've broken in and doesn't want you to call the cops, or You've broken in and taken her/them hostage? I have no idea. Just came to mind that I haven't seen many of those type of scenes!

Ones based on Bets? So at the beginning there's a bet made, then they lose so they have to "keep their end of the deal"

And, I actually hate food being used in the bedroom personally, but I know some couples dig it. So I don't know maybe some stuff like that?

Again, these are just suggestions based on what I haven't seen much of and I guess the last thing you want to do is keep repeating the same scenarios!

Hi, Yes we don't like repeating scenes, only the ones that are popular, so your suggestions are most welcome, and good too. We have previously done a burglary scene with Kimberley Cox, but we can do that again :) ... the bet and food ones should be easy to do aswell. Thanks again for the suggestions, keep em comin! ;)