Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Step sister's slumber party

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #11668  by legquester
 Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:58 pm
Lee..Had this idea and after searching topics, found no results, so here goes!....We start at the top of the staircase, where we can hear girls giggling!...Slowly, we creep down the stairs until we are peeking into the living room, where we see our stepsister, Charlie Elaine (naturally! I LOVE HER) kissing Jess West, her best friend from school!...Sitting around in their nighties, on sleeping bags around the room, we see that she has 4 or 5 other friends here too! She is having a slumber party, and they are playing the game truth or dare!..After crouching down and watching our step sis make out with Jess, they return to giggling and playing...Its Jess's turn and She dares Demi Scott to take off her top and rub titties with Shannon...while Demi takes off her top, she spies Charlie's pervert stepbrother looking down the stairs, in full wank! She is at first horrified, and instantly alerts Charlie, who is mad at first, but thanks to Jess and Shannon, starts to calm down when they suggest he should play truth or dare with them...this could go anywhere now Lee......or they could split between 2 want to make him wank and laugh, and 2 want to abuse him and call him a sorry jerk off...you guys get the idea....Maybe a scene that seems a bit expensive...maybe some of your more "Aspiring" girls would make financial sense..and it would be awesome to have 4 or 5 girls there making us wank, each in her own best way....the camera going from girl to girl.....wank like this!...no! Like this!...Pervy boy do it like this!.....etc....Thanks for looking Lee! Hope you like it!
 #11674  by admin
 Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:03 pm
legquester wrote:Lee..Had this idea and after searching topics, found no results, so here goes!....We start at the top of the staircase, where we can hear girls giggling!...Slowly, we creep down the stairs until we are peeking into the living room, where we see our stepsister, Charlie Elaine (naturally! I LOVE HER) kissing Jess West, her best friend from school!...Sitting around in their nighties, on sleeping bags around the room, we see that she has 4 or 5 other friends here too! She is having a slumber party, and they are playing the game truth or dare!..After crouching down and watching our step sis make out with Jess, they return to giggling and playing...Its Jess's turn and She dares Demi Scott to take off her top and rub titties with Shannon...while Demi takes off her top, she spies Charlie's pervert stepbrother looking down the stairs, in full wank! She is at first horrified, and instantly alerts Charlie, who is mad at first, but thanks to Jess and Shannon, starts to calm down when they suggest he should play truth or dare with them...this could go anywhere now Lee......or they could split between 2 want to make him wank and laugh, and 2 want to abuse him and call him a sorry jerk off...you guys get the idea....Maybe a scene that seems a bit expensive...maybe some of your more "Aspiring" girls would make financial sense..and it would be awesome to have 4 or 5 girls there making us wank, each in her own best way....the camera going from girl to girl.....wank like this!...no! Like this!...Pervy boy do it like this!.....etc....Thanks for looking Lee! Hope you like it!

They sound like a HOT scenes ;)
 #11675  by legquester
 Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:11 pm
Lee...I thought this should go in girl/girl...but...Do you think it is a possibility? I know 4 or 5 girls together could be a challenge.....And think about poor Steven...all those hot ladies around...if he needs help, I am here for you!
 #11676  by admin
 Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:15 pm
legquester wrote:Lee...I thought this should go in girl/girl...but...Do you think it is a possibility? I know 4 or 5 girls together could be a challenge.....And think about poor Steven...all those hot ladies around...if he needs help, I am here for you!

Lol, I'm sure Steven would love the help but i don't think shooting all the girls at the same time would be possible. For a start Mercedes (Demi Scott) has retired and Shannon is also unavailable as i can't contact her anymore :(
 #11680  by legquester
 Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:23 am
Lee choose any 4 of your girls as long as one is my Girl...Charlie Elaine...four of your newest, maybe...I am also working on a reverse peephole scene...stay tuned!