Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Oh Shit! The rent is due!

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #11794  by legquester
 Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:36 pm
Hi Lee...First, I hope my idea of sisters slumberparty gets done....that would be a defining moment for win....4-5 girls, all fighting for the load....But..I have another Idea...this one more doable...You know I love Charlie Elaine, but this will work for any girl, I think...I searched 10 pages in this thread and did not see it, so If it is done already, forgive me.....How bout a knock at the door...a panicked look from the girl. as she realizes that it is the landlord at the door, and she doesn't have his rent money...she lets him in and discusses it, and comes to an agreement of helping him wank for the rent....maybe even throw in some "hey I have had panties missing" stuff too!???
 #11848  by steven
 Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:06 pm
We've done many scenes involving overdue rent- either she is getting her house-mate to pay the rent in exchange for sexual favours ;) or like the one you've described above. We'll keep producing scenes with this theme as they are easy to play around with and can be taken in a number of directions :)