Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• A Few Ideas For Scenes.

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #12025  by Vesh
 Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:31 am
I have had an idea for a prequil and a continuation of Charlie Elaine's "Finish with her." scene. You obviously know the story. In the prequil,
(Scene)
Charlie is seduced by her step brother. She is hesitant and a little guilty at first and doesn't want to do anything because he is her step brother, and he has a girlfriend who is one of her friends. The parents are out for the evening. He seduces her when she walks in on him working out on the home gym. Because he has a girlfriend she wont touch him.But she will touch herself while he wanks. When she climaxes, (End Scene)
(Scene)
In part 2 she tells him she wont fuck him because he has a girlfriend and she wont betray her. She will only give him a blowjob. While she is sucking and jerking his cock. She gets so turned on that she just has to sit on it and ride him till he shoots on her belly. (End Scene)

(Scene)
In the continuation, set after the "Finish With Her" scene. Charlie and her brother have sneaky sex while their parents are in bed. Charlie is in the shower when her brother comes in to brush his teeth before bed. She asks him where their parents are and he tells her they are already asleep. She makes a comment about how hot it was to suck his dick while she was on the phone with his ex. Charlie turns off the shower and starts to rub her soapy body. She gives him a show, they are both wanking and he is watching her masturbate until she has an orgasm. (End Scene)
(Scene)
In part 2. Charlie invites him to join her in the shower. At the end she says she will sneak into his room after she has finished her shower (End Scene)

Another idea is the continuation of Faye's "Threesome Blackmail."
(Scene)
Faye is in the kitchen doing dishes after she has just swallowed her nephew's jizz. He walks in and Faye tries at first to ignore him. She tells him in a fierce whisper nothing more can happen between them. She ends up being so turmed on watching him wank. She is wanking with him until she cums. (End Scene)
(Scene)
In part 2 She tells him to be quiet and gets on her knees in the kitchen with her husband in the next room. She is still refusing to have sex with him. But not because she doesn't want to. Because they could be caught by her husband. She offers to give him head. Eventually she gets so turned on that she lets him fuck her. She takes his jizz in her mouth cause she doesn't want a mess. She tells him at the end that they shouldn't keep doing this. But she is unconvincing.
(End Scene.)

This was inspired by Charlie Elaine's "Slutty Girlfriend". This is a general idea that could be performed by any actress.
(Scene)
The actress comes into a new guy's apartment from a club with someone she has just met. She is a bit drunk and starts to talk about her jerk of a boyfriend and how he cheated on her. She wanders around the room commenting on how nice the place is (to show it isn't her house.) She asks him to put on some music so she can dance while he goes to get a drink for them.
(Fade to black.)
(Fade In)
He returns to find her slowly dancing in the living room. She asks him to sit down while she does a strip tease down to some sexy lingerie. And gives him a virtual lapdance (don't know if thats possible) She teases him to wank until he comes while she is dancing. Encouraging him to wank his big hard cock for her. (End Scene)

If the actress wants to stop there, she can say after he shoots. That she has to go home to her boyfriend but she had fun.

(Scene)
In part 2 she is still dancing and comments on how his wanking is turning her on. She gives him head or sex. She wants the protagonist to shoot on her cheeks/face/lips to get revenge on her boyfriend for cheating on her. So she is going home with jizz on her face and lips. And she plans on giving him a big sloppy kiss when she gets home. But she asks for the protagonists number so she can have sex with him again. (End Scene)

This scene can be for either a housemate or a step sister. Again this scene could be performed by any actress.
(Scene)
The protagonist walks down the hall and into the living room. His housemate/sister is sitting on the couch in shorts and a t shirt. Fiddling with her phone. She tells him she is going up stairs for a bath and to shave her legs. Dinner is in the fridge.
(Fade out)
(Fade in)
The protagonist is walking toward a semi shut door. He pushes it open and walks in. His housemate/sister in totally naked sitting on the edge of the bath. She is just finishing shaving her pussy. She wants him to get out. She threatens him. He calls her bluff and pulls out his dick. She cant believe how much bigger then her boyfriends it is. She asks hesitantly to see him cum cause if he wanks and she doesn't touch him she can justify it as not cheating. They mutually masturbate. In the end she thanks him and says she has to go and get ready to meet her boyfriend.
(Scene)
In the bathroom. Housemate/step sister is sitting on the edge of the bath naked. She gets down onto the floor and crawls over to the cock. She says she cant resist it. she does what she likes to him to make him cum. The scene ends with her telling him she may possibly sneak into his bed later in the evening.
Last edited by Vesh on Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #12026  by Vesh
 Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:39 am
Is this post to explicit? If so let me know and I will go through and try to edit out the adult language. I didn't really think about it while I was writing it.
 #12027  by admin
 Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:33 pm
Vesh wrote:Is this post to explicit? If so let me know and I will go through and try to edit out the adult language. I didn't really think about it while I was writing it.

Hi, No not at all, thanks for the scene ideas, nothing is ever "too explicit" lol ;)
 #12029  by Vesh
 Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:06 pm
Hi did you read the original post? Were those ideas OK? I have a few more but I dont want to be too detailed if you are just looking for basic ideas.
 #12035  by admin
 Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:49 pm
Vesh wrote:Hi did you read the original post? Were those ideas OK? I have a few more but I dont want to be too detailed if you are just looking for basic ideas.

Basic ideas are much better as most of the scenes are the models own words and ideas, we just give the model the general outline of the scene and they take it from there. Long scene descriptions take much longer to produce, thats why we can only usually go off the outline of the scene idea.
 #12036  by Vesh
 Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:55 pm
Ok cool. Thanks for letting me know. I will keep that in mind. Now that you point it out it is fairly obvious lol. The natural variation between actresses in similarly themed scenes. :)

I edited those scenes and cut alot of the verbiage out of them. I hope you can use them. The actresses you guys have are all super hot. But I do really want to see more of Charlie's story in particular. I know you do stand alone scenes. I assume that is what the actresses prefer? But there are quite a few of your scenes that get my imagination running and I want to know what happens. :) To me it is a sign of a good story/actress when you want the story to continue. May be it's just me. :)