Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Train Scene

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #13066  by Martinup
 Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:53 am
idea for upskirtjerkoff

This is based on a true story . The scene starts with the model who is my wife greeting you back from a train journey to London and she sits down on the sofa and asks about the trip and notices that you appear to have a bulge showing. She repeats the story you tell her that you had sitting opposite you on the train a woman wearing a short skirt who gave wonderful upskirt views especially when reading her book and you cannot stop thinking about it. She says that if you are feeling so horny why not recreate the scene at home?

She positions 2 chairs opposite one another and sits down with a book in hand . She then asks for instructions to repeat the scene on the train. Pretending to look out of the window and reading her book she crosses and uncrosses her legs and has her knees apart to show her knickers to you. She smiles and knows you are admiring her legs and the upskirt views. She then gets up to go to the toilet where she removes her knickers and then returns to her seat and we have upskirt with no knickers. The wife then says I know this did not happen on the train but I am sure you wished it had so take your penis out and start wanking whilst I read my book and widen my legs in front of you

Martin