Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More Bubble Bath / Soapy Shower / Wet t-shirt Scenes!!

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #19634  by MLP
 Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:49 pm
Any update on the working shower??

Quite enjoyed the few wet t-shirt vids that have been filmed with one or two of the girls BUT would still like to see the girls do a scene with them taking a soapy bubble bath AND/OR shower...
 #19638  by Steph
 Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:52 am
We still don't have a set to accommodate a shower or bath but it is on our list of things to build, as you can appreciate these things take time to do and we shoot most weeks 4 days a week so it doesn't leave us a great amount of time to fit the building work in :-) but don't worry we really love the idea of having a wet set so it deffo on the list :-D
 #28493  by admin
 Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:25 pm
MLP wrote:Going by Ashley Rider's screens from her recent shoot... can we now expect to see more bath/shower scenes to be filmed???

There will be so many "Wet Scenes" coming up you will start complaining that there are too many :lol:
 #31172  by RoknRowl
 Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:20 am
Hi guys,
i've just seen the new downblouse video with dolly where she's washing the dishes. Very nice. Can you maybe do a wet t-shirt video with her when you're shooting with her again? I love those kind of vids. And I think it would be perfect with her :P
 #31173  by John
 Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:09 am
RoknRowl wrote:Hi guys,
i've just seen the new downblouse video with dolly where she's washing the dishes. Very nice. Can you maybe do a wet t-shirt video with her when you're shooting with her again? I love those kind of vids. And I think it would be perfect with her :P

I'm sure we will be able to do that when she next comes in! :D