Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Things I'd like to see (and/or hear) LESS of...

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #31177  by INDIASIA
 Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:56 am
MLP wrote:
Billguy wrote:I also am not into countowns, the rushed videos, or humiliations. I tried a few a long time ago but I knew I wouldn't like them and I didn't. I don't even watch them now.

I'm not a fan of the "humiliation" type scenes either and like Billguy, I don't even bother watching them.
I know the humiliation vids are few and far between... but are any members even interested in this type of scene???

Another type of scene that I personally am not very keen on is the "through the gap" voyeur type scenes.
On the front page of BoppingBabes right now there are two of these sort of vids I am referring to (Sky "Bare In The Barn" & Leah "Locker Room Spy").
The actual scene idea... I get... but it's just the fact that the actual focus on the model dancing is squashed into the middle of the screen that I don't really like... and I find myself only watching these sort of scenes just the once.

I know the humiliation vids are few and far between... but are any members even interested in this type of scene???
Here is your answer a big fat juicy clear YES :D
 #31178  by INDIASIA
 Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:11 am
Steph wrote:I agree it's great that members are having their say :-) however we do have to keep in mind that currently only 5 members are participating in this thread so I don't think it would be fair to completely stop shooting certain scenes when we do get positive feedback off people through the sites themselves.

We are more than happy to make changes to the scenes to make them better if we are provided with constructive criticism as MLP has been quoted below.

MLP wrote:Voyeur vids -
Vids of the model being watched through a fence or similar - confining the model to the middle of our screens... please don't bother filming these anymore!!
Vids of the model being watched through a fence or similar... then she catches you (now a typical scene)... don't mind these!!

The humiliation and cum eating instruction videos were requests we received so someone out there does like them :-P we do really need more members to get involved with the thread and let us know what you don't like and how it could be changed to suit more tastes rather than completely scrapping ideas all together :-)

I for one love them ;) Guys say they dont like a certain scene but probably havnt even watched it :( so really they are just spoiling it for others who love the scene.I give anything a go once if i dont love i just give it a brush off and move on.The scenarios in all the clips are just like marmite you cant love it if you dont taste it.I love all the scenarios, the most important thing is the girls ;)
 #31460  by saminton
 Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:25 pm
I don't know any British girl who calls their underwear 'panties'. Its not a term the British use so it slightly ruins any realism in a scene. I'd far prefer if 'knickers' were used. 'Thong', 'G-string' or even 'pants' would be better (where applicable).
 #31496  by John
 Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:18 pm
saminton wrote:I don't know any British girl who calls their underwear 'panties'. Its not a term the British use so it slightly ruins any realism in a scene. I'd far prefer if 'knickers' were used. 'Thong', 'G-string' or even 'pants' would be better (where applicable).

Fair point well made regarding the "panties" thing. We try and get the models to mix up the names, but something to think about! :D
 #31593  by Therocky88
 Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:31 am
That was a good thread actually :D

I love natural bodies without accessories, so I love the scenes where models keep their hairs straight even in shower ones, remove their stockings at the end if they wear one (the same way Ashley Jane used to do) and maybe taking off necklaces if they wore ones
 #32441  by coolguyfrog
 Thu Jun 03, 2021 4:25 pm
I love when the models strip and flash like it is no big deal. Bending over in front of me (doing laundry, cleaning, just picking something up). Flashing there pussy and butthole with no dirty talk...just normal talk. it keeps me on these sites.
 #32448  by Sammy
 Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:41 am
coolguyfrog wrote:I love when the models strip and flash like it is no big deal. Bending over in front of me (doing laundry, cleaning, just picking something up). Flashing there pussy and butthole with no dirty talk...just normal talk. it keeps me on these sites.

We can definitely incorporate more scenes with less dirty talking, and more normal talk :)
 #32586  by rboza
 Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:07 am
Hi, I've kept quiet for a long time but after looking at downblouse, upskirt and boppingbabes I've started to get frustrated instead of enjoying the beautiful girls.
My main gripe is the camera work, the newer films have lots of close up shots of face or boobs, face or pussy and not much of all the girl in all their glory and when you do see all the girl it may be for a couple of seconds only. Far, far too many just close up shots!
A lot of the new films are not in focus at all, I mean the face might be in focus but the boobs are out of focus, a good example of what I'm talking about is Eva Ray's Late Night Wank, the only time her boobs are in focus is when they are in close up shots without her face, she's beautiful, there should never be shots of just face and just boobs but all of her face and boobs and not cutting half her boobs off, don't get too close like in loads of the other models videos.
Downblouse shots should be much more face and downblouse boob shots and much less face "or" boobs.
Upskirt shots for instance you could show at least a bit more of their thighs, if not all of their thighs and legs and feet together in the shot instead of just the top of the model and an inch below her pussy...
Upskirt shots show all of the model more and not just for a couple of seconds, show for at least 15 seconds in one position instead of in, out, up, and down all the time, why?
It would be great to see all the model and much more often, Miah S her new video "your Round", I just can't believe the camera work on it I feel it might be done by a woman who is not into women. She's so beautiful but we get to see just close up thigh or face, crazy when we could get to see all of her amazing body with upskirt as a focus.

Please do less of the jerky hand movements in the videos, Natalia Forrest is probably my favorite model but I can't watch most of her videos because of her ridiculous hand jerking all the time, to me it is so off putting and really unnecessary. Not just Natalia though.

I could go on but I'm not trying to upset anyone here, all I'm saying is please start filming more like Eva “A Much Better View” and Jayne “Clumsy Knickers” again. All off the model is the best.

Thanks for reading