Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• How Is This Dirty Talk

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #24775  by Liammofo
 Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:19 pm
Roxxy did a video asking for help with how to talk dirty for her boyfriend. This was a great situation and would like to see more of these if possible.
The model could notice how certain naughty words turn me on like fanny and minge and start saying what a dirty boy for getting hard to this.
The updates and the models on here continue to be great Thank You.
 #24796  by deathr0w
 Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:23 am
Liammofo wrote:Roxxy did a video asking for help with how to talk dirty for her boyfriend. This was a great situation and would like to see more of these if possible.
The model could notice how certain naughty words turn me on like fanny and minge and start saying what a dirty boy for getting hard to this.

Good suggestion - :D
 #30879  by INDIASIA
 Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:31 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Liammofo wrote:Roxxy did a video asking for help with how to talk dirty for her boyfriend. This was a great situation and would like to see more of these if possible.

:D I love this scenario.Love Jem Stones Teaching Sister pt1 and 2 :D
 #30908  by deathr0w
 Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:25 pm
INDIASIA wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

We'll check that video out again and do some similar if possible.
 #30914  by INDIASIA
 Fri Nov 13, 2020 3:29 pm
deathr0w wrote:
INDIASIA wrote:
deathr0w wrote:

We'll check that video out again and do some similar if possible.

Thank you . :D Fingers crossed ;)