Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Nurse Uniforms

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #27076  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:26 am
deathr0w wrote:
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:Any chance of this please :) ?

Sorry for the delay - We'll get some screens up :)

woop!
 #27079  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:35 pm
Amazing. And there’s that other blue one that you have Jamie T in too, great. I’ve got to say I really prefer the zip up uniforms over ones like the green and white with the buttons, i like the teasing it lets the models do :)
 #27081  by deathr0w
 Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:30 pm
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:Amazing. And there’s that other blue one that you have Jamie T in too, great. I’ve got to say I really prefer the zip up uniforms over ones like the green and white with the buttons, I like the teasing it lets the models do :)

I think the Nurse outfit that Jamie T used was one of her own ones. We can try and get something similar if you like that one too.
 #27085  by Jjjjjjj8778
 Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:05 pm
deathr0w wrote:
Jjjjjjj8778 wrote:Amazing. And there’s that other blue one that you have Jamie T in too, great. I’ve got to say I really prefer the zip up uniforms over ones like the green and white with the buttons, I like the teasing it lets the models do :)

I think the Nurse outfit that Jamie T used was one of her own ones. We can try and get something similar if you like that one too.

To be fair I prefer the style of the ones you already have :)

Look forward to seeing that barely teased set!