Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Scene Request for Wankitnow

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #26403  by dte1980
 Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:27 pm
The last video with Virtual Sex (Anal) was in July I think, and I think we are due for another such video. With a different and extremely arousing twist of course. The model I have in mind is Toni Lace because it makes sense in my mind for an older woman due to the scenario of her being your wife for many years. She fits this scenario best.

The title for this is "Rough Anal Fantasy"

"Your wife Toni Lace loves anal, and you have done her in the bum many times over the years, But it was always slow and she is craving the feeling of you pounding her as rough and as fast as you can. Toni is excited and tells you to make sure to put on extra lube on her and on yourself, which you are happy to do. You go to town on her, first starting with missionary so she can look into your eyes, and then you turn her over into doggy for a deeper pounding. Finally, you put Toni by the bed in standing doggy position for you to finish up pounding her senselessly and since she is so turned on she asks for you to empty your load in her bum, but as you do so, when you pull out your load keeps going and ends up all over her bum and her back. At the end it is close up of her whole face and Toni says smiling, "That was heavenly, and honestly, my bum is ready for round 2 honey!"

The scene ends with Toni winking and kissing the camera (it looks like she is kissing the viewer, if that makes sense).
 #26404  by Steph
 Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:41 am
dte1980 wrote:The last video with Virtual Sex (Anal) was in July I think, and I think we are due for another such video. With a different and extremely arousing twist of course. The model I have in mind is Toni Lace because it makes sense in my mind for an older woman due to the scenario of her being your wife for many years. She fits this scenario best.

The title for this is "Rough Anal Fantasy"

"Your wife Toni Lace loves anal, and you have done her in the bum many times over the years, But it was always slow and she is craving the feeling of you pounding her as rough and as fast as you can. Toni is excited and tells you to make sure to put on extra lube on her and on yourself, which you are happy to do. You go to town on her, first starting with missionary so she can look into your eyes, and then you turn her over into doggy for a deeper pounding. Finally, you put Toni by the bed in standing doggy position for you to finish up pounding her senselessly and since she is so turned on she asks for you to empty your load in her bum, but as you do so, when you pull out your load keeps going and ends up all over her bum and her back. At the end it is close up of her whole face and Toni says smiling, "That was heavenly, and honestly, my bum is ready for round 2 honey!"

The scene ends with Toni winking and kissing the camera (it looks like she is kissing the viewer, if that makes sense).

Welcome to the forum - Thank you for the suggestion! Next time we've got a mature model in we can shoot something like this :)
 #26407  by dte1980
 Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:22 pm
Thanks for the welcome, I am glad to share my ideas here.

You're welcome, I look forward to seeing this scene, whether you can get Toni Lace for it or some other mature model.
The main reason I specified Toni Lace, was, yes she is a mature woman, but I also love her Scottish accent and felt her voice would add a bit of extra flair to the scene.