Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Booth Flash

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #26780  by gtsmlu
 Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:26 pm
I know you don't have any sets like this right now, but I would love a set where a woman was sitting at a booth with a table and bench like seats like at a restaurant flashing you from under the table while she sits. As she has to get up to do something, whether it's to use her phone or whatever, she has to scoot out from the booth to get up. Girls in skirts seem to always have a hard time getting out of booths without opening their legs at least a little so they can scooch out to the end of the bench booth seat where the table ends. As she goes to get out of the booth she opens her legs up and gives you a huge flash. And, so on.

Would this kind of a scene be possible because it would be epic!
 #26786  by deathr0w
 Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:23 pm
gtsmlu wrote:I know you don't have any sets like this right now, but I would love a set where a woman was sitting at a booth with a table and bench like seats like at a restaurant flashing you from under the table while she sits. As she has to get up to do something, whether it's to use her phone or whatever, she has to scoot out from the booth to get up. Girls in skirts seem to always have a hard time getting out of booths without opening their legs at least a little so they can scooch out to the end of the bench booth seat where the table ends. As she goes to get out of the booth she opens her legs up and gives you a huge flash. And, so on.

Would this kind of a scene be possible because it would be epic!

Sounds like a good idea... It might be a new set we can build :)