Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Tit Spanking

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #27336  by jordanr88
 Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:22 pm
Anybody know if there are there any scenes featuring this and if not can there be?
 #27343  by Steph
 Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:37 am
jordanr88 wrote:Anybody know if there are there any scenes featuring this and if not can there be?

I can't think of any where girls have done this - it might be something we can ask them to do in the future though. Do you just want the girls to spank their own breasts?
 #27347  by jordanr88
 Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:37 am
Indeed! With their hands below and spanking upwards, if that makes sense. Ideally whilst begging for cum (in my opinion but whatever ) :D
 #27386  by SimonUKW
 Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:40 pm
Dolly P spanks her boobs in the shower vid on WIN called room service. She slaps each one once when they are nice and soapy - sadly only once but a definite smack
 #27388  by jordanr88
 Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:09 pm
SimonUKW wrote:Dolly P spanks her boobs in the shower vid on WIN called room service. She slaps each one once when they are nice and soapy - sadly only once but a definite smack

Absolute legend, thanks for posting. Her boobs are perfect too!

"Sadly only once" is right...
 #27456  by jordanr88
 Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:16 am
deathr0w wrote:
jordanr88 wrote:Indeed! With their hands below and spanking upwards, if that makes sense. Ideally whilst begging for cum (in my opinion but whatever ) :D

We'll see which models are happy to give this a try :D

Did you get much uptake on this? Any scenes I should keep an eye out for? (crosses fingers)