Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• WIN with RealBikiniGirls

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #28236  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:28 am
Hi guys,

I love girls in bikini's outdoors in the sun, or in the pool or showering, topless, wearing sunglasses, and wet t-shirts too, awesome site! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Thank you!!

In the backyard pool ones I would love to be able to peep and WIN to them :D

Couple of quick idea thoughts:

1. Would be incredible to watch her playing in the pool getting wet and then sunbathing and maybe she sees you watching and beckons you over to wank for her.

2. Or could be peeping on her from inside the house looking through a window or from some other vantage point and the audio is similar to the narration idea over here (viewtopic.php?p=28235#p28235) that you imagine what she is thinking and being a perv it's that she knows you are watching and it turns her on and she is thinking about you stroking your dick.

Could have a part 2 were she gets out your dick, and for the finish you standing next to her looking down on her perfect tanlined body glistening with suntan oil in the hot sun you shoot big ropes of cum all over her :twisted:
 #28510  by admin
 Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:16 pm
BigTitsOnGlass wrote:Hi guys,

I love girls in bikini's outdoors in the sun, or in the pool or showering, topless, wearing sunglasses, and wet t-shirts too, awesome site! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Thank you!!

1. Would be incredible to watch her playing in the pool getting wet and then sunbathing and maybe she sees you watching and beckons you over to wank for her.

2. Or could be peeping on her from inside the house looking through a window or from some other vantage point and the audio is similar to the narration idea over here (viewtopic.php?p=28235#p28235) that you imagine what she is thinking and being a perv it's that she knows you are watching and it turns her on and she is thinking about you stroking your dick.

Could have a part 2 were she gets out your dick, and for the finish you standing next to her looking down on her perfect tanlined body glistening with suntan oil in the hot sun you shoot big ropes of cum all over her :twisted:

Thanks for the suggestion. We will be doing a dedicated villa shoot for WIN and the other sites hopefully in the next few months so we can defintely do your suggestion :)
 #28513  by SimonUKW
 Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:07 pm
admin wrote:
BigTitsOnGlass wrote:Hi guys,

Thanks for the suggestion. We will be doing a dedicated villa shoot for WIN and the other sites hopefully in the next few months so we can defintely do your suggestion :)

Fabulous news!! Let's hope that natural bikini stunner Dolly P is top of the list :shock: 8-)