Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• USJ

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #28316  by BobJones148
 Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:39 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'm just amazed you think there is an significant attempt to make the videos realistic :lol: :lol: . Have actually seen the cum shots? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 #28336  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:48 am
I'd love this, to see her in a knee length skirt and her playfully teasing as you try to sneak a peek.. see the occasional glimpse.. get caught.. and then as you say talk her into showing more.. Now in Summer could perhaps even have summer dresses, not actually a skirt but then could perhaps see up her dress past her panties to her mid riff too, and also the sheer material would be hot!

Disagree completely on the realism though, I am stoked and so thankful the guys do everything to make the scenes as realistic as possible, with rooms outfits stories etc, they don't just have a girl bending over in an empty white room :P And the fake cum is also done extremely well too and about as close to real looking as fake cum is going to get, remember these are softcore sites so girls won't get actually cum on. Perhaps a bit more cum would always be better :D