Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Possible Improvement for Virtual Sex Scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #28359  by samloan58
 Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:55 pm
Huge fan of all the virtual scenes you guys have been putting out, but I have a suggestion to make them seem a little more realistic.

In front and back positions in scenes like Natalia Forrest's "Fuck the Boss" and Jaye Rose “Dont Tell Your Father:Pt2," I think it would be great if the dildos also moved up and down rather than just being in one place the whole time.

Also wondering why those positions aren't as common in the newer virtual scenes you guys have released :D.
 #28366  by Falstaff
 Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:20 pm
I'd imagine the reason why these angles/positions aren't more common has to do with the level at which most models are working. I do wonder though if models who actually shoot that sort of thing elsewhere like Georgie Lyall would be willing to do it or things like it. (Ex. would she/WIN be willing to shoot a creampie?)
 #28367  by samloan58
 Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:09 pm
Yeah, I think you are onto something.

I guess actually inserting the dildo might be a different level than what the models (specifically talking about those that have recently done virtual scenes) are comfortable doing.