Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Continuation of Silent Teacher DownblouseJerk Videos

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #28757  by BigTitsOnGlass
 Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:01 am
Awesome idea, and think I may have mentioned this somehwere before that this kind of multiple site continuation would be a great way to cross promote the WIN network, to perhaps get more members, which is better for us all.

Another great example - https://www.downblousejerk.com/videoentry/silent-study/

May I suggest could be great if the virtual sex POV handjob or blowjob was in a toilet cubicle or janitors closet, just some kind of small inclosed space you would find at a school that the teacher takes you to so she doesn't get caught, and its also somewhere a bit kinky?

I would love to see Kay give me a POV handjob in a bathroom cubicle, with that red top left on and pulled down under to fully reveal and present her amazing tits, and then she looks up at me with those beautiful eyes as I cum all over her big natural tits! :twisted: