Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Small addition to the gym/workout scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #28741  by bendoverbaby
 Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:59 am
So with the recent increase in these kind of scenes I can't help thinking/wishing the girl's yoga pants would split at an opportune moment, is that possible to do?

Also, and this is one for the 'more adventurous performers' on this site, can we get a dildoball? (not sure that's the correct name but i think you know what i mean) might be fun ;)

overall, keep up the great work!
 #28979  by Steph
 Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:44 am
bendoverbaby wrote:So with the recent increase in these kind of scenes I can't help thinking/wishing the girl's yoga pants would split at an opportune moment, is that possible to do?

Also, and this is one for the 'more adventurous performers' on this site, can we get a dildoball? (not sure that's the correct name but i think you know what i mean) might be fun ;)

overall, keep up the great work!

I'm sure we can get some tight Yoga pants that are liable to split when the model bends over ;)